Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
no
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
yes
How active can you be per week?
3 days a week (b/c of school)
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
no
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
no I have not
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
a really good reputation
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
because I want to support the community and help the mod out and catch hackers
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
1 I have never been a mod
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
1 I have never encountered a hacker
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: have not gotten and hackers

1 Like

You don’t meet the prerequisites and when I read further through your application I felt like this was rather a joke than a serious application! Sorry, but you will not get accepted with this if you don’t add more detail, be more active, be familiar with teamspeak, add Age and Timezone, and most importantly make the application look like you are actually interested in the role!
Good luck!

3 Likes

You actually joined in 2017 so you do…
The application needs more detail on every question and it you don’t meet the requirements.

Good luck!

3 Likes

You don’t meet the perquisites like @Just5MoreMinutes said and I feel like you put minimal, if any, effort into your application.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

Application denied, you do not meet the prerequisites. You may reapply next season!

5 Likes