Mochi_Notchis Aplication to become a Survival mod on Munchy Craft

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
yes, yes i have, i have been on muchy for about 5 months

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes i am, i can use obs to record a video if i bump into a hacker
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: i do have discord but i dont have teamspeak, after this aplication i will do so and get team speak

Application

IGN:
Mochi_Notchi
Timezone:
PST [Pacific Standerd Time]
Languages spoken:
i speak english but i also do know ASL [American Sign Laguage]
Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
i am intrested in moding survival
How active can you be per week?
i can be active during the weekends and week days [i am a high school student and somtimes i have homework to do] but i really cant mod on mondays and thursdays due to me being in color guard and having practices on those days
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: i do not have any punishments i have been a very good player

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: no i have not this is my very first time writing an aplication like this

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
i think i have a good reputation on Munchy, i have many friends and i help out as much as i can with the surver
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
what made me interested was that i wanted to help out the players as much as i can and make sure people are happy playing on Munchy
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? How I rate my knowledge on how I can moderate the surver would be a 8/10 because I feel like I can break up fights and resolver problems, even with a hacker I feel like I can do very well in resolving the issue, but I gave myself an 8 because I doubt that I am not as knowledgeable on commands.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? What I rate my knowledge on identifying hackers would be 6/10 i give this rating to my knowledge because I have only seen very few hackers on different servers I have been on and a lot of watching people catch hackers, im that experienced but I do know what to look for in few hackers, if i am spectacle i’ll ask another mod to help me.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UqP4J5t1M2r3FumWb7kNMrfRf_Rw-89h-KHWGutSdpE/edit

Please edit your application’s title so it looks more tidy and easier to find. Currently your title is “Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.” You should title it something like “Motchi_Notchi’s Staff Application.” Also we cannot view your hacker reports so please update the link so it is accessible.

2 Likes

Hello! Like any other mod application. Ill put down a list of why I think this player is fit for mod!

Number 1:
Very mature
Number 2:
Is in fact very good at breaking up fights.
Number 3:
Very friendly and kind

Hope to see you with a purple name soon! +1

1 Like

Hi Mochi_Notchis! There are some things wrong with this application (I think) So here are some of them!:

Grammar, like the start of sentences and repeating “Yes” words in the first sentence.
I would like to see some hacker reports and recorder videos!

After all, kind soul you are! Well anyways Merry holidays and have a great day! +0,5

2 Likes

The man for the job.

3 Likes

Hey there Mochi, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you continue to work on becoming well respected and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

3 Likes