MMisterio Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:MMisterio

Timezone:Center Europe

Discord username:Rifle.#7112

How long have you played MunchyMC?:I joined in June, this year.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:https://imgur.com/a/vQ4B0KE
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:A lobby for a server that is sadly closed now, the theme was space, this build took 1 week to build it, there was a big spaceship and a big planet.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I think like 6/10, I know pretty much how to use commands.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):I’m not that good at building cars or stuff like this but I can still do a good job, but I like and I think I do a good job with terraforming or details.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:I worked for a server that is closed now for a couple of months and I built a lobby and an event map for them. I hope if I get denied now, I will be able to apply another time.

Hi! I would try to add a bit more detail to your application.

Also, a Discord username is the username plus the # with 4 numbers next to it.

Example:
Rifle.#0001

Nonetheless, Good Luck!

1 Like

How can I add more detail though, I m not very good at this.

Hey there!

I think your overall application and portfolio are okay, but you can always improve them!

For the portfolio, I recommend:

• Including more builds - The more builds included into your application, the better! I recommend that you add some of your projects that you made!

• Putting your builds on a portfolio website - I’d suggest using either Imgur or Crevado!

For your application, I recommend:

• Bolding the questions - You can achieve this by adding ** to both sides of the question.

• Add more detail - To do this, describe more about some things (for example, touch on your favorite and proudest build).

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Thank you!:smiley:

1 Like

Ok so I improved it, can you tell me if it s better?

1 Like

Hi MMisterio,

I suggest you take a look at accepted builder applications to see what kind of builds the server is looking for.

Good luck !

1 Like

Like you are saying that my builds aren t good enough or those builds aren t what type of builds they are looking for cause I m really confused?

I think it looks a lot better than before!

1 Like

Thank you! What do you think about my build, they took each around 1 hour.

Hey MMisterio i saw you ingame and on teamspeak you are very friendly guy and try to help people with ingame problems and irl problems. You try to understand everyones problems but i think your build could be a little more detailed. For that i give you a +0.5

1 Like

Thank you

For starter, most of the accepted applications contains larger scaled builds like hubs, or maps. Even though you do seem to have a few maps in your portfolio they are rather short. I highly recommend you to take a look at the accepted applications to really understand what I mean :)

1 Like

Ok ty

Hey @MMisterio, at the moment I don’t feel you meet the required skill to be part of our Build Team.
I hope to see you improve your skills and see you applying in a future, good luck!

1 Like