Mistur_squigee's Build Team Application,

IGN and past IGN’s: Hwangqixie > Mistur_squigee

Timezone: PST

Discord username: Coil in a bucket#5715

How long have you played MunchyMC?: a little over a month

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I would say my proudest build is the gigantic jif, since it is by far the largest scaled object I’ve ever built before and I measured the jif label block to block to make sure the words on the label were the same size. (plus the Mike Wazowski one but I just really like that meme so I’m rather biased for that one)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: none of them, but I’m a very fast learner

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
my specialty is being precise, I’m a really quick builder. I would not say I have any weaknesses (aside from having a terrible mouse that does not respond at times), but overall I am a very optimistic person who at the same time is not only a quick learner but I am also a fast thinker and I am able to imagine a build in my mind and put it into works quickly and create an accurate infrastructure of what I have planned.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have not been on any build teams before in the past, sadly, but there’s a first time for everything! :D

Describe yourself:
I am a very artistic person, I’ve been drawing all my life and I’ll be majoring in art in college starting fall 2019. I am also interested in architect, I enjoy building structures not only in minecraft, but I love working with clay/ wooden materials/resin in real life to build models of different things.

1 Like

The house look really nice from the outside but the interior look kind of empty to me,
also invadedlands doesn’t have skywars did you mean survival?

Yeah I built the house on a private server with my friends and I built the house for all three of us and they wanted to decorate some too so I left them some areas of the house so they can do whatever they want with it, as for the invadedlands thing I made a typo, I meant skyblock sorry!!! ><’’

1 Like

the builds that you currently have on your portfolio are small and should be more detailed. Your interior could also use a little work. Your house has a good shape, but You should include more blocks, more detail and more layers. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, good luck! +0 for now, sorry

Ok then you should add another house :) so the staff can decide.
Good luck.

aaa thank you for the feedback!!! I’ll defiantly work on all the stuff you’ve mentioned :D <3

1 Like

+0 The house looks alright but it’s not very detailed. I like your organic but there aren’t many builds to judge you skill on so +0 for now.