Mining

I’m not making an introduction but I’m here to complain about mining.

The way mining was nerfed made it so that the only way to really make profit is to use Blast Mining and not only it’s fairly expensive but that’s the only thing that makes mining worth it.

Fortune doesn’t work on gold and reducing the double drop rates to 35% is just annoying cause you’d be grinding for level 100 mining and not getting any advantage that you could casually use.

Blast mining can just x3 your ores whereas mining barely gives you anything — Super breaker sucks because you can’t get x3 that often cause the percentage of double drop has been crushed.

Bringing back the old 100% double drop will be an alternative to blast mining and would make mining way more worth than how it is right now. You’ll feel more rewarded from levelling up your mining levels and it’s just way more entertaining and fun.

And if 100% isn’t possible, at least bring it back to 50% or even 75%.

4 Likes

@McDonalds Ok.

2 Likes

Chees brber

1 Like

The whole change was made to slow down the economy inflation :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

^ + getting Gold too quick can also make the game feel boring.

2 Likes

chees

1 Like

Maybe economy inflation is a good thing for now, makes end of map interesting

1 Like

Hiya. I’m going to share my impressions in order to reply to y’all comments. Also thanks for answering my post.

This topic was mainly planned for survival season 4. There’s no really point on changing stuff right know as season 3 is sadly close to its end.

I think your opinion is really personal. People always feel happy when they get rewarded for their hard work. You can grind for level 100 mining and getting more gold thanks to your level satisfies you. I don’t see how that makes stuff boring, in fact it shall invite the players to up their levels to gather up more gold, which is why I’ll have to disagree with your opinion.

I get that. There were a lot of changes through mining and gold farms, both being nerfed and yet, mining, excluding blast mining, doesn’t really makes its way to be a casual method of getting gold. Mining is, already overall, annoying and boring for most of the players because it takes time and efforts. But a small buff, that won’t necessarily inflate the economy, could really make things be decent at least.

2 Likes

need more chees

1 Like