Miner's World WoolWars Map Submission

Map name : Miner’s World
Creator : nutch2007
Discord : nutch2007#0764
Map type : NORMAL
Parkour block : Light Blue Stained Glass ( 95:3 )
Player podium block : Gray Carpet ( 171:7 )
On ./play - XYZ : 27.5/62/-1.5
CenterBlock : Gold Block
LowestY : 49
Original Map Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hMVOYPsEy-tpue5RWjrtwe45nt5HrXdW
/view?usp=sharing
Updated Map Download ( I think it works ) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EaAPqG7RGjMtQELOScPh9mRt7ejvefSB/view?usp=sharing
Note : There is 2 diamond ores on the map. These are located in (1.5 / 57 / -18.5 ) and at ( 2.5 / 139 / 16.5 ). One is at the bottom and one at the top of the map, so it is not possible to just craft a diamond sword and instantly kill people. Also there are iron ores, but it shouldn’t be a problem as there is enought chests so that if you choose to not take the iron ores, you will have enought stuff to kill players that have.
Also I used this as an opportunity to train my building skill so I tried multiple styles and I tessted some things so some spots might look a bit wierd.

You should attach some screenshots of the map, that way community can judge it.

You can use many sites such as Imgur to upload photos that way.

3 Likes

I did what u said. I think it worked. Thx for helping :D

2 Likes

You don’t need to place chests in air, as every game they are randonly generated. Basically only place chests at places you want them to always be.
On the seconds screenshot I see that you used ores, that you can’t use as they can be mined and used to craft armour and tools.

2 Likes

I would recommend using more different blocks for the walls and floor to add more detail to it, since it’s a mine after all.

4 Likes

This would most likely be a great map if there was more detail implemented on the walls and if there was more added because it looks a bit bland.

1 Like

I understand that, but I can’t find things to put in the walls, that look good but still fit in the theme :/

The map is quite empty. I suggest looking at accepted wool wars map builds for ideas xD

1 Like

Hey there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you! Thank you for your submission!

1 Like