MindSongs' Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: Yes, quite a lot over the past year and a half!

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: Yes, I am.

Application

IGN: MindSongs

Timezone: EST/EDT

Can you use a microphone? Sure can!

When can you be available to help host events each week? Currently I have a big window of time available, anywhere from 11am-11pm usually.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I would not consider myself super popular- there are a lot of people I know but a lot that I don’t know either. Reputation wise, probably neutral at worst and great at best, as I try to mind my own business and not get into trouble.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? Sometimes it seems like events can get really chaotic, and if there’s any way to help I would want to! I’ve got a good handful of friends who are Co-Hosts already, and they do such a great job. Being able to do my part for the server along with them is something I want to strive for!

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? I only know basic things for WorldEdit, such as replacing or deleting blocks in a set radius, an unfortunately haven’t had any experience with WorldGuard. However, of course, I’m more than willing to learn and expand my experience with these plugins.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? I can work really well with formal teams! I have done so before in the past with no problems. When working in a group I always do my best to listen to my teammates and consider every option when faced with problems. One of my biggest priorities are to keep miscommunication from happening, and fixing it as soon as possible if it does happen.

Anything you want to add: Good luck to the other applicants that apply! No matter who ends up being chosen I’m sure they’ll do a phenomenal job. Thank you for your consideration!

15 Likes

I think mindsongs would do a good job
+1

2 Likes

+.80 I don’t see you interact at all on survival and I don’t know you but I like the application so I can’t give a full +1 as I have not many nice things to say but the application is good so yeah. Also maybe look up world edit videos to get a better understanding

2 Likes

+1 Mindsongs would do an epic job as co-host!

2 Likes

+1 would be an awesome co host

1 Like

+1 sym mind songs

1 Like

+1 MindSongs would be a good co-host

1 Like

just letting you know, this isnt for survival

anyways +1 sym

1 Like

That is the only server I’ve seen them on and I have no interaction with them. It clearly says co host and I replied to other co host applications. They have never chatted and I don’t know what kind of person they are.

1 Like

+1 - Known Sym for about a year and a half, super active on event, I’ve worked with them on several large building projects and they’re very reliable, definitely a big vouch from me

2 Likes

Big +1! MindSongs has been a loyal munchy enjoyer for as long as I have known them! (whether that means they type in chat a lot is a separate issue) I think they would be a great addition if they are willing to help out our team!

2 Likes

+1 for sure. Sym is a very reliable person and when they have the knowledge to help out, they go above and beyond to make sure that we’re good and have the help we need.

2 Likes

I haven’t interacted with them much but everything I’ve seen from them is mature, plus one gl :)

1 Like

+1 to MindSongs!
Super professional, and kind.

1 Like

honestly HUGE +1111111
I love sym, hes great, trustworthy and had the perms multiple times to build on the server. 10/10

1 Like

@BadBoyHaloFan @DonutJack @EvillRat @LilithLuvsYa @TheFireGamer210 @KantoKairyu @Viviannn @soreclouds @oTortle @MyBee @amy2017 @DREX0R

Apologies for the tag spam- I’m so glad for all of your vouches and appreciate the feedback! Thank you all so much!

6 Likes

+1
Very very mature, friendly, def trustworthy
Good luck! :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1
sym is kind and mature, would do a great job as cohost :D

1 Like

@NaoIsHere @jessixac Thank you both so much :D

3 Likes

+1
Sym fits all the requirements and knows the community, definitely fit for the role.

1 Like