Mimpie's Media Team Application

• ~Channel link:
    Twitch

• ~Number of subs/followers:
    I have 181 followers on Twitch.

• ~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
    7.75 average viewers on the last 10 streams.

• ~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
    The oldest VOD I can find was posted on October 19th, 2021.

• ~Servers for which you have created content:
    Mostly MunchyMC, rarely Hypixel. I also streamed on my friends’ servers.

• ~Why would you like to join the Media Team?
    Main reason for me applying is that getting the rank would help me grow a community, which will improve the stream quality and let me engage the viewers more.

• ~What makes you a good candidate for the team?:
    I joined this server back in Summer 2021, ever since then I started to main it. I have been streaming on MunchyMC for almost a year now, even my first stream ever was on Woolwars. As of now, I am more of a variety streamer but most of my content is still Minecraft. In summer I play on the MunchyMC server almost all day. I think I am a good candidate for the team, because I stream a lot of MunchyMC content. I don’t recall being toxic to anyone, I’m always trying to be kind to people. I am still trying to grow my channel as much as I could. So far I have gotten 59 followers in just a few streams.

I know I didn’t write much, so I guess I could answer questions in the comments/add more into this if asked.
Thank you for reading this, all of you, amazing people, are the best <3

9 Likes

WOW, amazing application hope you get good luck. :) +1

2 Likes

Thank uuu <33

1 Like

Good luck mimpie, you amazing streamer you. <3 +1

2 Likes

Aww thank you Fairly <33

3 Likes

+2774800421136790053212578
Gl mimpie

2 Likes

TY
I don’t know how many times I tried to write “Thank you Crafty” LOL

3 Likes

Mimpi’s a great streamer, just was in a stream the other day and it just feels so cozy and chill. She frequently has other people in the vc with her which makes the streams ExTRa fun but even just by herself she’s super entertaining and ily mimpi gl!
+1

1 Like

Hello Mimpie!

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team, very nice streams you got there!

But unfortunately, your application wasn’t accepted this time around due to the following reasons:

• You’ve recently returned to streaming and you do more variety streams than Minecraft streams, so you haven’t created enough new Minecraft/MunchyMC content for our review process.

• You don’t currently meet the follower requirement.

• You’ve recently improved your streams quality and I would like to see you continue to improve it overall and grow your channel before reviewing your channel again.

Please work on the points mentioned above and wait at least 3 weeks before re-applying!

Best of luck!

5 Likes