Milk's Builder Application

IGN: Milk__

Timezone:
EST
Discord Name:
Milk#0668
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Not very long, I have been playing for a month or two.
How active can you be per week?:
2-3 hours on any day of the week
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I do not have any punishments here.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://milk.crevado.com/
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I think my proudest build is my red rover alien map. I really like the colors I used and the overall vibe of the arena is really cool in my opinion.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’m very experienced with most commands of worldedit and voxelsniper. My primary plugins are: Gobrush, Gopaint, and Worldedit, But as stated, I do use voxelsniper, but not as much.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I’m a terraformer and do not work on structures whatsoever, as I have no training in it. I mainly work with large terraformed builds. This is why I work better with a team.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve been building for 3 years now, and have built on the following servers:
(Im not sure if im allowed to put the ips but ill just put the names)

• Outerworlds
  • Raze Empire

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I communicate very well with my peers and tend to understand different concepts and how things work. I don’t usually start arguments with anyone and tend to listen to what people have to say.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
No I have not applied for builder here before.

27 Likes

Wow! That looks absolutely amazing!

I’d love to see you on the build team!

Huge +1

3 Likes

those look awesome :O

+1

3 Likes

Amazing builds!

2 Likes

Your builds are absolutely epic, good luck with the application! :sparkles:

4 Likes

+1, good luck sir

3 Likes

Good builds but you could show some structures. Other than that this is a perfect application. +1

4 Likes

I mentioned in the app that my weakness is structures, and I’m a terraformer, :blush:

3 Likes

oh my, those are some great landscapes! :O
+1, in good luck and faith

3 Likes

Gorgeous builds, well-made app, and from the looks of it tons of experience :o

Massive +1 from me, good luck!

4 Likes

Wow! This is amazing +1 Good luck, Milk__!

3 Likes

+1 Good Luck!

3 Likes

+1 nice work!

3 Likes

Daaaaaangggg that terraforming tho
amazing! From my non-builder perspective, it’s a +1!

3 Likes

Amazing builds huge +1

3 Likes

This is awesome. I can tell you must be a very passionate builder. I wish I had this type of talent.

3 Likes

Added a new build to the portfolio :)

2 Likes

Necessarily everything is filled out practically with care, from IGN to If you’ve applied before. Yes, there are vague portions, however they are the most non-important places. For instance Do you have any punishments on our Network? for which you answered ‘No I don’t’. Or for a better example, How active can you be per week? for which you said ‘2-3h a day’. Inherently, these aren’t incorrect in any shape or form, but necessarily you can elaborate on the activity portion stating a schedule like below:

• Monday: ___ AM to ___ PM
  • Tuesday: ___ AM to ___ PM
    et cetera, et cetera.

Regardless, I believe that you have a likely chance of getting accepted on to the build team. Sure, you might not be good at doing structures, however you are excellent (imo) at landscaping and terraforming. Despite the fact, I really hope you the best of luck!

:heart:

3 Likes

WOW! Your builds are amazing and you have no punishments. It looks like your activity rate is good. I would say that this is a perfect application and after this to go the big servers like hypixel, therefore I give you a massive A+(+1) from me

4 Likes

+1 Beautiful builds honestly! I especially love your huge trees and how different every build was:) You’re so talented:D All the best!!

4 Likes