MilkDerp's second builder application

IGN: MilkDerp

Timezone: GST / +4

Discord Name: MilkDerp#0081

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve been playing on munchymc almost a year, been playing from about the start of season 2

How active can you be per week?: I can be active for almost 10 hours a week, i can be even more active if requested

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have never been punished on munchymc

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Imgur: The magic of the Internet (incase the link doesn’t work, i am willing to show the screenshots of my builds to any of the staff team on discord)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Ive recently built my favourite build so far, its listed in the portfolio

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have MASTERED 4 plugins that are used for building, which are: Worldedit, Voxel sniper, gobrush and gopaint

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): For many months i have been doing great on terraformation, organics and even cave systems, i just don’t really do well on structures and buildings, especially medival

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i have worked to a bunch of servers before, but i am going to list the server that i have been working on the most and they have been proud of my building skills, the servers are: Heldenmc, Loreportal, Bedrockmc and beetonia

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: Since i have worked to a bunch of servers before, i have stumbled upon a bunch of builders that i became friends with, i am able to get my part done in a project as fast as possible, i would rate it about 8 and a half

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Yes i have, it was about 7 to 10 months ago, i used to only build using hands, i didn’t know anything about plugins, and i would say i have improved alot ever since, and i think that i deserved that denial

1 Like

Hello there!

It’s going to have to be a -1 from me, for the following reasons:

• Your application seems to be lacking in some detailing. It’d be better to elaborate on your talking points more, because people will be using this application to get to know you as a builder and as a person.
  • The builds you posted are also lacking in some detailing. You’re on the right track with block palettes and knowing where to put certain objects to make it all mesh well, but the build team is looking for builders who know more than what you’re currently showing.
  • Alongside the detailing, the build team is also looking for large-scale build examples. The pictures you posted are very small builds that don’t seem to have any significance aside from being stand-alone projects. Try to create bigger maps, get familiar with terraforming, and work on determining where each block looks best within the entirety of the build.

However, it’s worth pointing out that my points are just opinions. I still wish you luck in your journey to become a builder!

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me what are my weaknesses, hopefully in the future i will become a much better individual and do great job in the building community! Thanks!

1 Like

I can tell you one thing from looking through hundreds of builder applications.

The build team is looking for talent in large scale builds.

1 Like

You need to be better at detail, larger scale details, and better builds. Sorry but your builds SUCK considering that the munchy build team has high standards/expectations.

1 Like

Your portfolio doesn’t show off your self-proclaimed “mastery” of the 4 plugins you mentioned, and hardly shows off your

Necessarily every argument has already been stated by @featherpaw has been stated above.

:heart:

1 Like

+1 omg amazing mom get the camera

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes