Milkderp's builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: my main IGN Right now is Milkderp. my older IGN’s are 9DWaffle and Supersteve777

Timezone: My country timezone is GST - United arab emirates

Discord username:
My discord username - nickname is MilkDerp#5091
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
i have been playing munchy with alot of fun 4 to 5 months
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My own favourite and proudest build is the build i linked up there. am very proud of the ship i made and the ghosts castle. but i didn’t really liked the trees.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins? for myself. i dont use a plugin - world edit because i feel i did more hard work with my hands

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
am weak ad detailing natural builds. but in other builds that have a lot of filling and building like the ship and castle i made i don’t think that am very bad. i am really keen on keeping building some stuff like that
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i did not worked for other servers before or with a team. am single. i just like building alone even if that took some weeks.

Hi,

You will need more than one build in your portfolio if you want to increase your chances to join the build team :slight_smile:

Please take a look at accepted applications to know what type of builds MuchyMC is looking for to join the team!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you aiadeva! ill start working on more. but if i did alot like this ill have more chance of getting accepted?
or i have to change? cuz i dont have world edit

As I suggested, you should look at the accepted applications to get a good idea of what the server is looking for :slight_smile:

Also, you don’t have to know everything about WE, Voxel and the others building plugins. Even experienced builders don’t master all the tools! But even though you won’t get denied because of a lack of knowledge, that lack of knowledge will make it harder for you to get accepted as you will struggle a lot to make bigger builds and large scaled terraforming

got it. can u sen me 100% trusted (FORGE NOT FABRIC) worldedit downloader please? am sure if i had worldedit ill make art

i also want to know. when munchymc will stop looking for builders? so i know how fast should i build