MetaLava's staff Applcation

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have played munchy regularly since the 1.14 survival update.

Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I have obs studio to record.

Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I use Teamspeak on regular basis.

IGN: MetaLava

Timezone: GMT

Languages Spoken: English and Hebrew

Server you would like to moderate: Survival

How active can you be per week?: I can be online for four to five hours per day.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?: I have joined munchy about year ago, I stayed because of the wholesomeness and acceptness of the community. and because that when ever I was feeling down someone in the community chear me up and helped me when ever i asked for help.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I was banned once on the server because of hacks, While i didn’t hack and got false banned wich was resolved eventually, at the time It was diffcult for me to see any other side but mine. I only thought of how I was in the right and everyone the said otherwise were wrong and aginst me. but after I had my time to serve in purgatory I had time to think about other perspectives of other players and the staff members and now i have accepted that even if my ban wasn’t just there wasn’t anyone to blame.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I only have moderating experience on servers that had a player amount of 10-20 and most of the players were hacking, so I know the basic commands for punishing players and modrating, and I have experience on how to deal with problematic players with care.

Do you have any anticheat experience?: No, I don’t know any anticheat softwares or experienced with any.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jk-chs1Wo&t=24s

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?: When ever someone need help in survival I will try to help them to the maximum of my ability.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?: I can be online for up to 6 hours a day and can help new players start with the survival server and modrate the chat.

How do you work when in a team?: I always try to do my part and give a helping hand for others that require my assistance while i’m in a team.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? On my personal opinion xray would be the hardest hack to detect, It can’t be auto banned and needs to be examined carefully for a while until coming with the conclusion.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?: I have tried to a apply for staff on 2019, I got denied because I didn’t meet the requirements for it. since then I have tried to better my experience of dealing with players and to show them compassion.

+1, good app add detail tho
fellow italian mafia member

+1 Great Person!

Have talked with you in TS, very nice guy!

+3
Good person, honest, and a loyal worker

+1
Wonderful friend, detailed application, active a lot

+1 Meta is a very knowledgeable and helpful player, and someone you can trust. Very active in game and on TeamSpeak!

Hi @MetaLava. Currently we feel that you’re not quite ready for staff yet. We hope to see you apply again in the future!