MelonLand WoolWars Map Submission

Map name: MelonLand
Creator(s): Melonsboy
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: Diamond Block
Player podium block: Grass Block

Map download link: MelonLand map for MunchyMC WoolWars

This is my first WoolWars Map submission, and this is a classic based map.

2 Likes

The map is too generic, with the walls being a solid block, despite having layers. It is also lacking islands to PVP and tower up to. Judging by the title, I also do not think the map theme is very involved in the map, other than the occasional melon blocks, and colo(u)red wood. I can’t judge anything else, seeing as only one screenshot was provided, but I believe if done well, this could be a interesting concept overall. I’m gonna get off the forums now, but if you do make updates to this build, feel free to edit the post, or if significant enough, make a new post, I will check it out. Nonetheless, Beel, signing off.

:heart:

2 Likes

What Beel said sums this map up pretty well, and although it’s a classic map theme it doesn’t fit very well and just looks bland and uninteresting/uninspired. I’d recommend adding more stuff that fits the theme, like watermelon seeds or actual watermelons, adding some Easter eggs that relate to the community ect, a good example of these is the woolwars maps themselves, and adding more detail to the map that shows of your building talent. Hope to see you implement these suggestions, stay safe my guy

1 Like

Hey there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you! Thank you for your submission!

1 Like