MeerkatMists Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I joined MunchyMC on April 19th, 2021, and have been active nearly on a daily for about 6 months now.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS to record and upload good quality videos of rule breakers and hackers.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have both TeamSpeak3, and Discord downloaded and I use discord daily, TeamSpeak3 I have the basics down and I am adapting to expand my knowledge to have a good understanding of it.

Application

IGN:
MeerkatMist

Timezone:
AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I have a working microphone to use.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 4pm – 10pm (6 hours)

Tuesday: 4pm – 10pm (6 hours)

Wednesday: 4pm – 10pm (6 hours)

Thursday: 4pm – 10pm (6 hours)

Friday: 4pm – 11pm (7 hours)

Saturday: 1pm – 11pm (10 hours)

Sunday: 1pm – 10pm (9 hours)

(Times may vary due to in real life situations and school, so I may be more or less active compared to these times, but I am continuously active throughout the week).

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No, I do not have any punishments at all.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, this is my first time applying for a staff role.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation within the community is very positive. I know many wonderful people within the MunchyMC community, mainly in KitPvP. I show kindness in many ways. One of which, when friends join, I say “wb ___” to show my appreciation.
I am quite active, aim to be positive and affirmative, and to make the server fun and enjoyable for others. I avoid toxicity/toxic behaviour. To show this, after a duel or event I would say “gg” or “gf” to express my happiness and that either way if I win or lose, it doesn’t matter.
With having Legend rank, at times, players I know or don’t know request for events to be hosted or ask me questions which I openly assist with, as I am approachable and happy to talk to anyone and help everyone.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am very interested in the role because I love helping others and I believe as though I can bring more to the community with this. What motivated me to apply is the friendliness and helpfulness of staff that I have communicated with. But if staff aren’t online and something is happening, currently, I can’t help out as much. Whereas if I were a Helper, I could use my initiative to handle situations to the best of my ability with professionalism. Another thing that motivated me to apply is my activity. Due to time zones, there aren’t as many staff online when I am. (Not saying there are none at all). I am very dedicated to the server and eager to help out in any way I can!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
Although I haven’t moderated as a staff member before, personally I would give myself an 8/10. I have had experience of dealing with different disputes in real life. I understand the importance of professionalism and maturity, and I am capable of working under pressure. I love to learn and increase my knowledge base.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate my knowledge of hacks 7.5/10. I know a decent variety of hacks and I’m able to detect them depending on how blatant they are, but there is always more to learn! I have a little bit of trouble recognising less blatant hacks, but if I get the role, I’m more than happy and capable to learn new strategies and techniques to detect these.

Here are just some of the hacks that I know of

KillAura : Allows you to hit players/entities when they are not looking at them.

MultieAura : Allows you to hit multiple players/entities at once

Flight : Allows you to fly when you shouldn’t be able to

AimBot : Allows you to lock onto your target to prevent missing any hits

B-Hop : Allows you to jump/travel at extreme speeds

AutoClick : Allows you to click automatically/registers more clicks

Anti-Knockback : Allows you to take no/reduced knockback when hit

Reach : Allows you to hit players/entities from a far distance

Jesus : Allows you to walk on water

AutoSoup : Allows you to automatically drink soup

Spider : Allows you to climb walls

No-Fall : Allows you to take no fall damage

Criticals : Allows you to critical hit a player/entity while on the ground

Speed : Allows you to move quicker

TP-Aura : Allows you to teleport around your target while attacking them

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I recently upgraded my PC so currently I do not have any recorded hacker reports on KitPvP, but I have reported hackers directly to staff and used /report.
However, I do have three hacker reports on purgatory.

Reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71U-O1quO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlozb3bcG7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDTuaZGOrDQ&list=PLqar3sxwdjLUbhT1hZlxU5sQGPmdWAW7N&index=1

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. Any feedback would be appreciated. Best of luck to everyone else applying!

Edit 1: Fixed grammatical error
Edit 2: Fixed grammatical error
Edit 3: Fixed grammatical error
Edit 4: Added a new hacker report
Edit 5: Added a new hacker report
Edit 6: Changed minor detail
Edit 7: Changed minor detail

22 Likes

+1!

• Very mature, especially for their age.
  • Detailed application.
  • Great reputation!

Good luck Meerk! :D

4 Likes

+1

• Very mature
  • Active
  • Good application

Good luck Meerkat!

3 Likes

+1 yes
Meerk is very nice, friendly, and mature!
She can be a good fit for helper on kit :D

Good luck Meerk! :heart:

4 Likes

+1

Very Mature Person
Very Active
Great Application with lots of detail

Good Luck Meerkat :D

3 Likes

+100
Bestie, she’s very mature for someone her age seeing how she’s active in the community trying to help people out as well avoiding many problems but turns them into a positive alternative conversation rather than something negative. Her application has many details as well is well on point with some of what evidence she has gathered on hackers she has caught but she as well being in-game with her has managed to notice many people using cheats and as well informed staff, I think she should be apart of munchy staff along side @noriskss and Bestie mike and twinkie and many more.

3 Likes

Do I even need to say it?
+999999999999999999999

1 Like

+1 mature and VERY nice. Hope you get it

Good luck!

1 Like

+1 always so nice you would be a great addition to the staff team!

1 Like

+1 :+1:

1 Like

plus one

1 Like

+1
Very nice and active, and I believe helper is the perfect place for you to start :)

2 Likes

+1
Active,
Mature,
Interactive within the community and very kind.

Best of luck Meerkat!

2 Likes

Very mature, Active and Kind
+1

Good Luck Kid

1 Like

+1 So damn deserved. I was one of meers first friends, this role is so deserved it’s on another level! One of the best apps I’ve seen! Going into detail ANDDD joined on my sisters 4th birthday! (So obv it’s a +1…)

1 Like

+1000!!!
MeerkatMist would make good staff member to the munchy team for sure! She is very mature and sensible and has never been toxic to another one on munchy and any other servers. She holds a very good reputation with everyone in the kitpvp community and always active on the server. She is honest and very trustworthy person. Her application is great and it is very well detailed through out all of her application and provided evidence. She is very nice and always trying to do her best to help out anyone she can in the community that people in chat ask questions. Good luck Meerkat!

3 Likes

Meerk deserves Helper more than anyone in my opinion!

She’s always:

• Mature
  • Active
  • Friendly

Also GREAT Application Meerk Good Job!

BIG +100

:heart:

2 Likes

+1 certified cool person :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Meerk is amazing kind, mature, helpful and very active, and a great friend. Would be a great fit as helper.

Good luck Meerk!

2 Likes

+1
literally the perfect candidate for this role

-helpful
-friendly
-kind hearted
-always welcoming others/new players

goodluck meerkat <3

1 Like