Media Rank Application

My ign is McSpeedPvP my McFlashPvP_ Account is the account im using to apply but i cant get into that account so if anything gets accepted it must go to my McSpeedPvP account now i will begin the process of the application <3 :smile:

My Channel Link To my Twitch is - Twitch

The number of Followers I have is 7612

The average viewers i get depends on who all is on the server if there is a half tab of people i usually get 6 - 10

I have been streaming munchymc for a couple of months maybe more im not completely sure
Munchymc.com / Kitpvp.us

I am very active in the munchymc community i do get bullied alot for my weight i been trying not to be toxic so now when ever someone bullies me i just /ignore them or i dont pay attention to their messages I have a unique personality, i am very supportive of anyones hopes and dreams i do like to encourage people to have fun and not be toxic i have realized that toxicity is everywhere and there is no way to stop it but i know what is right and what is wrong and stand for what i believe in which is freedom of speech but some people take it way too far another reason i would be great for the team is i love hosting events and getting to know the little community that munchymc has to offer i think munchymc has a well loved community with a lot of people that care about each other i often find my self wondering how munchy got so popular i know when other servers come out people are quick to switch but me i will always be a munchymc kit pvp player all i play is kit pvp I dont have a youtube channel but im so close to 800 followers on twitch i cant believe how far i have come on twitch and being apart of the media community would boost my confidence a lot i know i may be toxic but i am really working on it i have not been toxic in about 2 days now and i usually always reply to negative messages but no more will i reply to them i immediately /ignore but if someone ever needs help i am always there to help them whether they want to know how tokens work or even how to play soup pvp i am a great teacher i know thats a lot coming from someone who has learned his lesson from cheating i definetely learned my lesson and want to teach other people that you can be anything u want whether its mod or media or builder i encourage people to put applications in the worst that could happen is that your application gets denied and then you retry and start the process again another reason i would be a good media rank on munchymc kit pvp is because im good at cheering people up when they are having a bad day so yea i would really love this position im not the best at the game but i sure try to help people out that help me out and i hope to grow with the community even if i dont get the media rank i will always grow along with the community no matter what i am whether its media rank or admin i will try my best to be a good person to everybody cause everyone is going through something in the real world so why be toxic to the ones that are being toxic just let them be and /ignore them its so simple anyways sorry for the long messages on the application i just wanted to let everyone know how i feel about becoming media rank thanks all who have read this far and have a good day and remember you are important

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that speed!

Anyways I have seen your content before and kit has a content drought yet it’s still entertaining!

+1

I think you already have media though? Am I wrong?

2 Likes

I might be mistaken, but when you were in hub earlier, you had the Media tag and the color associated to Media rank :sweat_smile:

Nevermind then :+1:

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dutch gave it to me for 12 bours

3 Likes

Jesus christ

4 Likes

Well I hope it last for more then 12 hours as of now, You’re a good applicant and you ACTUALLY stream on munchy a lot instead of just playing for 10 minutes or just streaming until you get the rank and you do other servers later. I know you well enough to know you can create content even with kits (and soap pvp as a whole) declining interest. I don’t remember or know your alts as you claim you’re toxic in the past but using the ignore is a feature half of munchy aparently doesn’t know and it shows your mature for declining arguments.

Agreed. You have a constant positive sort of energy going around and while I am currently having a bad day it was a nice suprise seeing you with media rank.

I wish you good luck sir.

also maybe put some periods in there, it helps with reading it.

1 Like

You should probably work on playtime rather then writing long essays on the application

1 Like

I see this guy on daily he has enough playtime

1 Like

I love cheeseburgers. +1

1 Like

Bud is telling his life story.

Anyways good luck

2 Likes

You know, you could also consider making a better application. Not only this is barely readable because of the lack of punctuation but it doesn’t really makes us want to read it as well. so yeah, I’d rather take some time to rewrite it.

3 Likes

McSpeedPvP is fairly active on KitPvP and knows a lot of people. However, I would like to express my feelings in a few areas…

1. Speed does have decent playtime, however, I feel they could be even more active for the role he is applying. Media rank requires a lot of time on Munchy servers and I believe your playtime, as of right now, does not meet Staff’s expectations. I understand there are lots of times when you may log onto the server and there is only five people on, that can effect your willingness to go live, but principle is principle.
  2. In Speed’s above paragraph, he mentions how he handles his toxicity. I feel as though he is misleading how he handles toxic players. I have personally watched some of Speed’s livestreams, and will vouch for his above claim of six to ten viewers based on how many people are on the server. However, he mentions when he feels either himself or another player is being toxic in chat, he /ignores them in an attempt to de-escalate the situation. I have seen him do this on occasion, so I will give credit where credit is due. However, /ignore only works for so long. Speed has a bad habit of unignoring those same players he /ignores. I do not know if he does this out of curiosity on what players may be saying about him, or if there is another reason behind it… Does it matter at the end of the day? No, however, I feel as though if he claims he /ignores toxic players to avoid an argument, then he should be upright honest about it. All this does is encourage future arguments and I do not believe the Munchy Community should be exposed to that.
  3. Speed himself can be fairly toxic in chat, and at times taunt others, which I feel is a trait a player with Media rank should not express. Toxicity does nothing but lower your standards as a person and does not look professional at all. On top of that, it ruins the play experience that new players get when they first join the server. I will vouch for Speed when he mentions people have made fun of his weight in the past, however, this is Minecraft, a video game… People are always going to have something to say. It should not matter what other people think about you… These are perfect examples of times /ignore would have been the appropriate way of handling the situation.

Speed does tend to host events such as sumo, 1v1 brackets, etc. so once again I will vouch for Speed when he makes that claim.

I would like to say this if I can. I do not want my comment to come off as harsh. I do not want my comment to solely (negatively) effect Speed’s chances of getting the Media rank he is applying for. The purpose of my comment is to shed light on the truth. I wanted to wait a little while before I chimed in because I wanted to see if Speed would take other people’s advice on editing his application, which to an extent seems like he has done, and if he responds to other player’s responses in a negative manner, which it seems like he has not done.

With that said, I am going to give a +.75. I feel if Speed would focus less on what people say and think about him and more on enlightening Munchy as a whole to his viewers, then my review would have been nothing but +1 +1 +1.

Speed, I hope you do not take this comment personally and instead can take this advice and turn it into something positive, whatever that may be. Good luck!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback sorry for the lack of puncuation errors and spelling errors whether i get this or not i will always try to do my best to encourage people to be kind to one another on munchymc <3 thanks everyone for giving feedback :D

5 Likes

Hey there McFlashPvP!

Thank you so much for your application and your interest in joining the Media Team!
After review of your channel it does seem like you don’t quite meet the average viewers requirement yet, however you are getting close.

Therefore we are willing to offer you a Media Trial that will last 14 days, if you pass your trial you will be promoted to the full Media team!
Please message me on Discord (@miyaki) to set up your trial.

Meanwhile this application will stay open for players to give further feedback and closed once your trial has ended.

4 Likes

Thanks so much i try to get people in the stream as much as i can but i struuggle alot

3 Likes

You got this man gl :+1:

1 Like