Media Rank Application

**~Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmxMDAd90PIEBCT_VMIajew

**~Number of subs/followers: 5,440

**~Average number of views per video and/or stream: 25 to 50

**~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: more than 5 years

**~Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel, MunchyMC, My own servers

**~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team? Munchy Is a fun server to play on and I want to grow my channel making MunchyMC content.

2 Likes

Heya! I would recommend having relatively recent MunchyMC content and maybe higher view counts.

I’ll give it a +0 please had some more MunchyMC content!

4 Likes

I would recommend looking on accepted applications to be able to add more information to the application. I would also recommend doing more Mynch content to have a greater change to recive the media rank. Otherwise best of luck!

3 Likes

-1 no munchy content

3 Likes

-1. No munchy content. Apply next time when you make surely 3-4 videos. And please check out the media applications team references.

Hey ik im just some dude but like your channel about page says 44k but your videos add up to less than 150 views Just confused

Seems as though you’ve unlisted all your videos and hid your sub count, in addition to no munchy content (lied in application about amount of munchy content).

Heya Xenoci!

I’m gonna have to deny your application for the lack of Munchy content and other reasons that I will not be disclosing here, feel free to message me on the forums or on Discord ( Omarmu#6378 ) if you have any questions.

3 Likes