Media Rank Application

Channel - https://youtube.com/c/Rafterine

Subs) 23,000

Avg. views) 150-250

Munchy/other) I have been creating Minecraft content for Hypixel for about 1 year. I just got into making content for Munchy though.

Servers) Hypixel, Munchy, Hive

Why) I would like to join the Media Team because I think it would be an easier way to connect with others and to get rid of impersonators, if I even have any. I feel like I have a understanding of what’s right and wrong and the consequences you can get if you do wrong.

-raft

2 Likes

Hey rafterine!

I will have to rate you with +0. As of right now, I don’t think you qualify for Media Rank. You only have 1 video on munchy and I haven’t seen anything remarkable on your twitch. Other than that you don’t seem to be an active player on MunchyMC, neither in-game nor on the forums since this is your first post. I feel like a person that qualifies for Media rank should have at least some interaction with the community.

I would highly suggest spending more time on the server and uploading more videos.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Although you don’t play munchy that much, your sub count is substantially large. It’s clear you have a very large audience, however you do seem to possess the platform. +0.5 from me dog

1 Like

Hello raft, I’m gonna have to give -1 for your application because yes, you obviously meet the subscriber requirement for media, BUT, I don’t even see a munchymc video on your channel and most, if not all of your videos are short for the average video length requirement, which is 5 minutes per video.

Edit: sorry I now see ur munchymc video, but you just uploaded only 1 video of it.

2 Likes

Poorly written application (particularly in the “why” section)
Sub count does not match up very well with view count, especially compared to other channels with similar/lower sub counts, indicating either a dying channel, sub botting, or the aftereffects of a single viral video that leeches off of a popular youtuber.

Absolutely 0 munchy content whatsoever

(sorry for savagery but i like to speak my mind, deal with it)

7 Likes

I will have to side with what has been said over the past few comments.
You only seem to have 1 MunchyMC video, and it seems like your viewer count is purely based off of lyrics videos for songs made by other creators (Which is not a bad way for content creation by itself, just not what you would be looking for in a Minecraft content creator).

I should also point out this Socialblade graph, showing that you randomly jumped up from getting 9 subscribers a month to 7.5k in just the few last days of May, which to me seems unrealistic and has a potential for sub-botting (It doesn’t even seem like you published any videos during May that blew up to cause this amount of new subscribers).

Going to be a -1 from me.
Good luck nonetheless.

6 Likes

I don’t believe you were sub botting, you explained in a q&a that you blew up because of a popular video. it has been deleted, which makes it look like it was an unexplained influx of subs.

Your growth seems purely based on 2 breakout videos, since that your growth is declining exponentially. While I don’t believe you subbot because signs point to other factors, I still don’t think you would be good for media, making a video 5 minutes long in order to get media rank isn’t the point. You might meet most requirements, but I don’t see anything which makes you deserve the rank.

Recommendations:

• Upload more munchy content
  • Interact with the community more
  • Play more
  • Show that your channel growth is stable and not declining(reflect that in your view count as well)
    If you can do all that then you should apply again :)
4 Likes

Hiya! Thank you for your interest in joining the MunchyMC Media Team! At this time, we unfortunately cannot accept your application. Try and make some more Munchy content first and then try reapplying in a month or so. Thank you again for your interest and best of luck to you in the future!

1 Like