Media rank application

Hello, I am a content creator and wanting media rank to help make content on your server

Here is my channel

I may not be a big content creator but I am trying to make content on your server and trying to grow my channel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey there! If you’d like to apply for media rank, please use the appropriate format.

2 Likes

Please use the form as @itslemonnn said.
And also, you don’t seem to meet the subscriber requirement and neither u have any videos on MunchyMC.

2 Likes

sorry I didn’t see that

Hello There! as the everyone here said.
1. You do not meet the subscriber requierments
2. You only made 3 minutes of Munchy MC content.Which is just too low.
3. You have never been on the forums before. You need to get in touch with community and be accepted as a good person and helpfull

And I think you are romanian. By your name. I am romanian too.
I hope you make more videos on munchy here and make more subs.
Good Luck :+1:

Channel link: : https://www.youtube.com/ayylex

Number of subs: : 2,700

Average number of views per vid: : 5,083.33

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: : I’ve only been creating content for 2 months, but am quickly growing and learning!

Servers for which you have created content: : I’ve created content on hypixel and simpcraft

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? : I am really enjoying creating minecraft content and want to grow my following. I enjoy playing on MunchyMC and feel like I could create content on this server!

Hello! Please post your application as a separate thread. You are currently in the replies of another media application.

1 Like

as Jamie said haha

1 Like

Oh sorry, my fault I’m new to using forums.
Are you able to tell me how to do this?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Heh, that’s okay! You’re gonna want to go to the home page and them click the little orange compose button in the bottom right corner. From there, you can just copy and paste your application in the comments of this post onto your new post and then upload it.
If you’re confused about anything else or want me to clarify anything, just message me!

1 Like

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying