Media Idea

SO, is this a bad idea? I think so, but ideas should be shared good or bad soooo… what if media rank and it’s tag’s color got and changed, as it doesn’t really fit with any social media platform besides twitter, and you can’t get media just because of twitter, and there are also other tags with the same type of color as media. So, what if to resemble Twitch and YouTube, the 2 things you CAN get media from, it looked something like this media idea where it combined the red for YouTube, and purple for Twitch, then in the middle, it had a shade of magenta, magenta being the color that is made when red and purple combine.

6 Likes

hiiiiiiiiii

(this message is hii)

+1?/ idk

2 Likes

The current media tag was designed to go with the color of the rank (I think), so I don’t really see the point in changing it o_O

there’s not too much options for tag colors, and there’s only 7 tags that are mainly that color so I don’t see a reason to change it because of that either

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, I feel like the whole blue aesthethic kinda sticks out more for streamers who plug their channel whilst streaming instead of a abstract picasso art being their main rank

Also this is useless, it kinda gives more disadvantages than advantages (if there even is any)
On the other hand the creativity is amazing!

1 Like

I personally think this would be really cool and original
+1

Also what disadvantages would changing the color of the tag be?

2 Likes

Well honestly I dont have a very strong eye because of school being online and I cant see dark colors that well, being less visible for me
but this is obviously my perspective i like the concern <3

Gotta agree with @Bearaddo with this one.I also have a hard time trying to read dark red,black,and dark blue color fonts ingame.As bear stated the cyan color would be more visible ingame.

1 Like

The concept of seeing just by the tag what type of content they do on Munchy would be spectacular. Seeing a media rank in tab, and wondering: what type of content does this person upload/do? If there was strictly different tags depending on what type of content creator they are of Munchy.
However this concept is not without flaws. If content creators were allowed to use a Red Media tag or a Purple one, it would get confusing. However tags could be assigned to content creators by staff depending on what they create on Munchy.
This concept would also allow the ability to use the regular Media tag as well.

A concept like this is close to similar of the original topic’s theme, however I thought I should just share my opinion.