Media Application - Ayylex

Channel link: : https://www.youtube.com/ayylex

Number of subs: : 2,700

Average number of views per vid: : 5,083.33

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: : I’ve only been creating content for 2 months, but am quickly growing and learning!

Servers for which you have created content: : I’ve created content on Hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? : I am really enjoying creating Minecraft content and want to grow my following. I enjoy playing on MunchyMC and feel like I could create content on this server!

2 Likes

I think you should try and upload some Munchy content before applying for Munchy media.
One of the requirements for media is 3 or more videos on Munchy!

You have good subs and views, but some Munchy content is definitely recommended.

2 Likes

I suggest growing your amount of subs and your overall viewers.

Other than that Good Luck I didn’t check your YT channel that much so there might be somethings that I would have said to improve.

Oh and as above

+0.5

Your channel looking alright, However main problem is that you don’t have any MunchyMC content on your channel

it is very very suggested that you have content relating to Munchy (3 videos or more)
Nonetheless goodluck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying