Mddey's staff application (May 2021)

+1 Cute. I don’t play woolwars often but every time I do I see you online and you are always super friendly and helpful!! Would look cuter in purple <3

1 Like

Thank you so much @KiwiTheTurtle and @SprinkleDonuts28! I appreciate it :D!

Also thanks SprinkleDonuts again for all the help u do for me in Survival u are amazing :orange_heart:

2 Likes

:pleading_face: Thank you cutie

1 Like

+100 YESS! Ive known mddey for like 8 months now. Hes really active and such an amazing person. Ive seen him grow into the community. I hope u get promoted to Jmod man❤

1 Like

+1

• Active,
  • Helpfull,
  • Friendly,
  • Great Application.

Good Luck!!

1 Like

Thanks @MintyBear_x and @Marshal_Ziga I appreciate it so much <3

1 Like

I don’t play woolwars that much but whenever I get on I always see you there. You’re very sweet, kind and just awesome! I won’t waste your time since everything has already been said from everyone xD so +1

Good luck cutie :sparkles:

1 Like

+1

This man right here 100 percent deserves it. I’ve seen his hard work over time. He really deserves this JMod

1 Like

+1 mddey is cool and kind player, I have never seen mddey be toxic ever and he is really active in woolwars.

1 Like

+1 very trustable player and he is amazing :D

1 Like

Thank you @Candlea @MiwoNotFallen @RealParasitz and @BadBoyHaloFan I appreciate it <33

3 Likes

+1(0000)
Great application
Friendly
Nice
Approachable
Determined
Active
Nothing else to say apart from to give them the role c:
Best of luck, Jimbo.

1 Like

Thank u so much @JimboTheDaddy :orange_heart:

Mddey’s so nice +1

1 Like

Thank you @forgotten_spirit I really appreciate it :orange_heart:

Also no u c:

2 Likes

+2 Mddey is a amazing person and perfectly fit for Staff

1 Like

Hey Mddey,

Congratulations! You have been accepted :smiley: please contact me on Discord so we can arrange your interview!

18 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

pog

1 Like

CONGRATSSSSSS !!! glll <3

1 Like