Mddey’s Event Team Application (Jan 2021)

IGN: Mddey

Timezone: GMT+3 (Saudi Arabia’s timezone)

How often can you host events:

• Sunday-Thursday :
  • 7 pm-11 pm GMT+3. (12 pm to 4 pm est)
  • Fridays and Saturdays
  • 1 pm - 5 pm GMT+3 (6 am to 10 am est),
  • 8 pm - 11 pm GMT+3 (1 pm to 3 pm est).

Note: I am a University student, so when I have to do an exam I may not join but I’ll notify the team about it.

I am always on in discord (unless I have an exam) so I’ll be ready if any team member wanted help.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I applied before and got denied for inactivity. I tried my best to be more active on the server and got to know a lot of amazing people. I am Woolwars main (especially that I am a helper there) but I started to be more active in kitpvp and got to know a lot of great people there :D!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I’ll host a lot of events and due to my experience as a helper that will help a lot if someone cheated or broke rules in the events I host. Which will make events fairer and I can contact other staff and other team members if anything happened.

I’ll try my best to host the events that most players love and ask for in-game chat.

also here is a list of my favorite events on the server

• TNT Run
  • Red Rover
  • Anvil Drop
  • Deathdash
  • Four Corners
  • Simon Says
  • Water Drop

Also, I know some commands that will help to host the events:

/Host : Opens GUI that show u the events that u can host.

/eventtphere [player] : Teleport the player with the ign mentioned to u.

/eventtpall : Teleport all the players who are participating in the event.

/broadcast : Sends a message to everyone in kitpvp.

/eventban [player] : bans the player mentioned from joining events.

/eventkick [player] : kicks the player mentioned from the event.

/togglepvp : turn pvp on and off in the event world.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation is very good actually especially when I became helper and got the chance to help players I am known for being nice, active, and helpful person. I always try my best to help the community and staff members. I may not be that active on kitpvp but u can find me in WW when I am not on it and my dms is always open for help and I am active on ts :3.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

Since I started to be more and more active on kitpvp. I want to help the server’s community to get more events also cause I am a streamer too that will make the events more enjoyable. also, it will be a great opportunity to show my help and support to the community and players <33.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength : I am a very active and quick learner and I do my best always.

Weakness : I don’t have a lot of knowledge about event commands but as shown above I am a quick learner (I had the same problem when I first joined the staff team but they were very helpful and now I am very good helper :D)

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• @DrakeOfStars made me a hunter in a deathrun event and taught me what to do as a hunter, also hosted a RedRover event after my friend Teenyrobot asked him for me.
  • Both of the event team members @EggNogg and @DrakeOfStars welcome me always same for a lot of kitpvp players which is a thing I appreciate a lot <33

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you everyone for reading my application I appreciate it a lot and have a good day <33

My discord IP : Mddey#5205

Good luck to everyone applying <33

Edit: I added more details on the question “What can u bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:” and fixed some grammatical errors.

7 Likes

+1 Mddey is a great member of the community

2 Likes

Thank u EggNogg I appreciate u :orange_heart:

1 Like

Mddey is active and really nice to play/interact with +1

2 Likes

+1
Reasons:
Mddey is such an incredible person and great Helper for the community. They are always so sweet and helpful and have become more active on Kit now. I think they would make an incredible Event Team Member!!!

Best of Luck Mddey!!!

• iNateCo
2 Likes

+1
Mddey is very active and a good Helper and I see him almost every day on Munchy so I think this role would be good for him! Also he is my best friend so I wanna give him a lot of support :DD

2 Likes

+1 Mddey is a very kind, respectful and an active member of the community. Good and detailed application.

2 Likes

Thank u @HighEffortName @iNateCo @BadBoyHaloFan and @Teenyrobot I appreciate u all u guys are amazing :pleading_face::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Kind, professional and mature. Absolute +1!

2 Likes

I think you need to work on your activity on KitPvP, I’ve only seen you on once for about 2 hours and that was yesterday, we’re in quite similiar timezones so I don’t think that’s the issue. Regardless, good luck (:

2 Likes

I am trying my best to be more active recently and most of my day is a helper in purg and WW so thats the reason I am not that active on kitpvp without mentioning that school started but thanks anyway I’ll try to be more active :3

2 Likes

+1

no words just yes.

2 Likes

+1, Mddey is a really kind and active person, I mostly win ww when in a game with them though so I would like more people like Mddey

2 Likes

+1 Cool person and always active.

1 Like

thank u @TheWaltDisney @EvillRat and @DarkHeat1 I appreciate your kind words <333

2 Likes