MCLegend_YT

Timezone:
CDT

Discord Name:
jaygamer#8264

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About a month

How active can you be per week?:
I can try my best to do over 2 hours a day.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have never had any punishments on Munchy before

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://mclegendyt.wixsite.com/mcbuilderportfolio

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My most favourite and proudest build was inspired by munchymc’s spawn. It was a decently sized build and
probably could be used in a spawn.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I know World Edit very well. I’m not the best with Voxel sniper but I will be researching it some more.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
my weakness would probably be detailing huge walls. My build specialty might be terraforming
and structures

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve been playing minecraft since I was 4 so I don’t remember how long I’ve been building for. I have never had a rank on any server except for my own.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
If I was building a spawn with some builders and the spawn had several buildings, I would work on
building some other buildings or I would polish up other buildings.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have applied before but I got denied because I didn’t have discord

1 Like

I would suggest looking at some of the accepted build applications portfolios to see what type of builds Munchy is looking for.
If you would like any examples of what type of builds here is Oryeo’s portfolio. You don’t need this many but it does show the true aspect of what you can build.

Best of luck
~Teeny

2 Likes

if i can make a good build that you like and send it to you on discord, could you consider excepting me?

1 Like

I’m not in charge of accepting or denying applications.

1 Like

who is?

1 Like

is it a voting type of thing where multiple staff members vote?

1 Like

You had your application closed on request. I’m pretty sure u have to wait 3 months before reapplying.

1 Like

You’ve roughly played on the network for a month. Longer time within the community strengthens connections for getting accepted. From your portfolio, as it looks it doesn’t seem you have the level of expertise of some of the builders on this network.
Also, you submitted a second application within the time of 7 hours in between getting denied and creating this application.
I feel as I shouldn’t continue, as this is just overkill.

No, this is a type of voting system within the community, and then decided by the people in charge of accepting or denying.

1 Like

I applied and got denied recently because I wasn’t allowed discord, but when talking to my parents, they said I could use it.

1 Like

I applied and got denied recently because I wasn’t allowed discord, but when talking to my parents, they said I could use it.

1 Like

That doesn’t change the application rules: you are not supposed to apply within less than 3 months of a previous application or so.

1 Like

oh, sorry.

1 Like

Actually for the build team, you don’t need to have played at all to be accepted. (Source)

But you still have to wait 3 months before reapplying (as said above).

2 Likes

My apologies, got confused with Staff application rules. Thank you!

2 Likes

+0 While your builds are in no way bad they also aren’t really as detailed or quite on the scale of most maps that the munchymc server tends to use. I recommend taking a look at some of the accepted applications and try to make some larger scale and more detailed builds. anyways good luck

1 Like

The builds look really nice but the walls lack of detail,maybe try addind vines,leaves,windows or patterns.Also recommed you to take a look at accepted build appeals.Good luck!

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like