MCLegend_YT

Timezone:
CDT

Discord Name:
I don’t have discord

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
unsure

How active can you be per week?:
I will do my best to work above 2 hours a day.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have never been punished from munchymc

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My Favourite build is a spawn I made with World Edit. My favourite
thing about it is the buildings. I don’t really have a build that I’m the proudest of.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I know almost all of World Edit. I don’t have much experience in voxel sniper but
I will be researching it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My weakness would be detailing walls without windows. I can’t really think of any specialty I have in building, but I am good at custom trees.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve never had staff on any server except for my own. I started playing minecraft when I was 4.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
If I was building a spawn with other builders, I would work on a part of the spawn no one is working on. For Example, if we were making a spawn with lots of buildings I would build some other buildings.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have not applied for builder before.

Hey! There is a couple things wrong with your application.

You need discord to apply for builder and you also need teamspeak.
I checked your join date, and you joined a month ago today. I feel like you should get to know some more people and be more active with people.
I feel like you could add some more builds to your portfolio. Most of the builds look good but there isnt really enough for me to judge your building skills.

Final Rating
Goodluck!

2 Likes

You need to have a portfolio of your builds. I recommend using one of these: Imgur | Crevado | Planet Minecraft

2 Likes

Requested