McGhosty1300's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Mcghosty1300

Timezone: Cst

How active can you be per week? I have no life, so I play a lot after work which is from midnight to early in the morning some nights and also, I’m off Fridays and Saturdays so all day those days

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: Nope

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No I was going to last time but figured I wasn’t active enough in the community at the time. I’ve been working on talking and being part of the community a lot since then and I feel like I have grown a lot since then.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I would like to think it’s pretty good, I’ve met so many people on survival and I’ve gained many friends over the years I have been playing. Over the past 3 years I’ve felt so welcomed and accepted on munchy and try all to the time to pass that on to other players.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? As stated in the last question I’ve always liked helping whenever I can so what better way than being a helper. I’m really motivated to apply this time because I really feel like I’d be able to help and maybe in the future even being in other staff positions if not on munchy, but the experience will help me in the future as I know there is a lot I can learn. And I really love munchy it’s been a big part of my life for the past 3 years so it’s really exciting to get the opportunity to help make munchy a better and more welcoming place.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. I have been the mod on a few small discord servers mainly with 20 or less people. As for leadership it’s one of my strengths since I have been the manager at my job for a couple years now so I’m excited to get the chance to improve the moderating skill.

16 Likes

Detailed and seems like a good fit +1

Thanks! I was worried it wasn’t going to be detailed enough.

4 Likes

Ghosty, you are super helpful, funny and you generally just an amazing player all around. You will definitely be an amazing fit for helper.

+1, good luck!

5 Likes

+1!!! Really nice person would be cool to see in pink :)

4 Likes

omg i forgot it was pink that would be nice

4 Likes

tyty crog

2 Likes

+1 mcghosty is very lovely and iv nothing but good things coming to mind when i think of this friend from beyond the grave!

3 Likes

+1 Very helpful, talented, lovely player who would be great in this role

3 Likes

+1

McGhosty has been a staple of the Surv community. I’d love to see them as a helper.

3 Likes

Please Do not do this

2 Likes

+1 McGhosty is very very very kind and friendly! Good luck :>

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

3 Likes

also haha its good this is litterally just the times I play minecraft already

3 Likes

+1

Ghosty is legit one of the first people, if not the first, I met when I joined munchy and she of course has been extremely active ever since. Kind, friendly, nice and always here to help when someone needs help!

Maybe you should also try interacting more with the community, partaking discussions etc, that’d be great to get even more known to newer players. :)

3 Likes

+1!! love ghosty. awesome person

1 Like

+1 ghosty is super cool. Good luck ^^

2 Likes

+1 you havent got staff yet?

2 Likes

+1 ghosty is a kind hearted person who genuinely has a person’s best interests at heart. they’d be wonderful for staff <3

2 Likes

Ghosty is very friendly to new and returning players and has made my experience on survival much more enjoyable. I think Ghosty’s leadership experience is valuable for this position, and overall would make a great Helper. +1

3 Likes