McDonalds's Staff Application

hello
please keep in mind i was 15 when i made this
my english isnt as bad anymore please dont bully me

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have.
I’ve been playing on MunchyMC (Wool Wars in specific) for the last 4 months in an active gameplay activity.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I do, I currently can record at a quality of 720p as well as 60fps.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
While I’m not familiar with TeamSpeak as much as I’m familiar with other communication platforms such as Discord or Skype, It’s something I can learn within a few hours of either watching tutorial videos, or requesting support from a friend or staff member.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
McDonalds
Timezone:
GMT+2
Languages Spoken:
English [Fluent], Hebrew [Fluent, First Language], French [Learning].
Server you would like to moderate:
WoolWars and KitPvP
How active can you be per week?
While my minimum of in-game activity would more than likely be 20 hours/week, I most likely will be able to enlarge my activity state to 25-30 hours/week.
I’m also available most time during the day on Discord, allowing me to provide immediate support when needed. The same also applies to TeamSpeak.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I’ve first joined MunchyMC around 2017/2018, with my older account “Bqre”, although while I did have a good time playing Wool Wars at the time, it wasn’t enough to make me stay at the time, I felt as if I was getting bored and often enraged while playing Munchy, as I was lacking something there.
A year later, I found myself rejoining MunchyMC to give it a try once more, this time on my McDonalds account, and found the game even more enjoyable than before, with it’s new better and infamous features, incredible and loving community, helpful and respectful staff members, and of course, the thing I was lacking before: Friends. I’ve gotten to meet so many great and fantastic people throughout my time on MunchyMC, whether they being staff members whom I got to know by asking a question at first or regular players whom I befriended throughout my gameplay experience.
The people on MunchyMC are incredible, with such a friendly personality, and I don’t think I could’ve ever found a better community to play with.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
I have thankfully never been punished on MunchyMC before, although I have once been warned by EeveeNoises for calling someone a “loser” as a joke, although with me not realizing at the time the consequences of my statements, I didn’t get to think how the other player would feel with me insulting him, to which I apologized to once I realized my mistake.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have gotten the chance to moderate a few Minecraft servers in the past, as well as a few discord servers and guilds, starting with the server known as Arcade Wars, reaching a minimum of at least 300 players online at a time. I started as a Helper in 2017, was later promoted to Moderator in early 2018, and finally promoted to Senior moderator around 3 months later before resigning in May due to a hypocritical owner. My duties on Arcade Wars were pretty common on most servers: Catching and Punishing cheaters, Chat Moderation, Application Management, and finally, Staff mentoring (Helping out a new coming staff member).

Before my ArcadeWars experience, I have found myself as an “Executive” on a Minecraft YouTuber known as Aquatiq’s discord server. I started my journey as a Helper around 2016 and quickly built my way up through the roles until I had gotten to the highest position achievable, known as Executive, before resigning from the discord server due to a selfish, hypocritical and uncaring owner, to which I will not get into. I had all of the duties known in the same server, being Chat Moderation, Voice Chat Moderation, Staff interviews, Staff mentoring, Event hosting, and many other duties that I will not disclose here at the moment.

Finally, since 2019 until today I have been an officer on the Hypixel Guild known as OG Nation. While the words “Hypixel Guild” don’t seem to be very impressive, my experience in OG Nation so far is incredible. I have started my role as an officer in 2019, of which I was later promoted in 2020 to the role of the head officer, although I later stepped down back to the normal officer role due to School Pressure and problems that I had in real life at the time. My duties on OGNation include Application Management, Event Hosting, and Discord / In-game chat moderation.
I would finally like to mention that OG Nation used to be in a pretty bad spot before me and the rest of the accepted season’s officers joined in. There used to be very little to no players from the guild online at a time, and the communication between members was poorly to the point where it only happened was through marketing. When I and the rest of the officers came in, I can proudly and happily say that we have managed to save OG Nation from its current spot, and made a huge effect on its players’ activity and communication, to the point where at most times we have at least 6 players online at a time.
Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
While I haven’t specifically gotten to code or look at an anti-cheat from a staff member’s perspective, I do have a basic understanding of what an anti-cheat exactly is, and how it works.
An anti-cheat is a server add-on that detects players’ unusual gameplay activities, such as flying, not taking knockback, larger reach, etc.
When the system discovers the unusual gameplay activities, it often triggers multiple alerts to the staff team online (if toggled on), and eventually automatically bans the cheater if there are as many alerts to automatically assume the player is in fact cheating.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Unfortunately I have not yet gotten to make any cheater reports in the past, mostly due to my being able to communicate with Staff Members who are online at the moment to come and have a look. At other times when I am recording, the Anti Cheat usually gets to them before I get the chance to report them. The reports I have previously made were listed on the “munchymc-reports” channel on the discord server, and video proof can be found below:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
In my experience on MunchyMC, I have contributed to the server in multiple ways.
Whether it’s my usual and outstanding activity, or chat support to players in need.
I’m always there to give a hand to someone who might have less knowledge on the MunchyMC server and do not mind whether it’ll take a few minutes or hours to support them. If another player is in stress or needs my help, I’ll do the best I can to fulfill their request.
Finally, I could often be found supporting fellow players on the MunchyMC Discord server, although I can usually be found in the WoolWars channel and any channels under the [MISC SUPPORT] category.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
If I were to be chosen to being a MunchyMC moderator, I hope to assist the community in both of their communication and gameplay experiences.
I hope to bring support to players in need, those who’re being ignored, or are being flooded and sunk by constant messages coming in. I would like to offer them the quickest support to keep them acknowledged with basic MunchyMC information.
I hope to bring an interactive communication between staff and ‘regular’ members of the community.
I would like to try and massively decrease the number of cheaters and chat offenders that are constantly breaking the MunchyMC rules, and thanks to my outstanding timezone, I believe I could affect such case quite easily.
I believe and hope that I could bring a change to MunchyMC.
I would also like to mention that what makes me stand out from most of the applicants is the fact I’m self-motivated to help other people.
Helping other people just puts a smile on my face, and I really can’t ask for more in return.
Whether it’s helping someone with a certain question, helping someone financially (in-game), or (if we’re already taking it to moderation wise) punishing a certain annoyance coming from a player that ruins people’s game experience puts a really big smile on my face acknowledging the fact that I just made someone’s day a little better.
How do you work when in a team?
I like to work in a very calming and supportive team environment.
I’m very cooperative with my fellow workmates and always aim to contribute as much as I can to it.
I’m a very creative person, always able to find solutions to different issues in a team environment or the job we’re working on, and often like to take the lead role to manage a nice and respectful team discussion.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
One of the hardest cheats to detect in my opinion would be Reach, as it’s often found to be more difficult to detect lower range reach such as 3.3 blocks.
It’s often difficult to find whether a player is using a hacked client or just lagging, although I do find myself finding a solution to these issues as well, whether they’re being contacting another staff member for a second opinion, or testing them by myself.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have not yet applied for any staff position on MunchyMC, and I do hope that my first time turns out well.

Thank you for reading,
McDonalds / Bqre.

Apologies for not doing so before, I’ve made a few edits during the application period that will be listed here:

• Edit 1-3: Very little and irrelevant edits.
  • Edit 4: Fixed the majority of grammar issues.
  • Edit 5: Added “Edits” section.
  • Edit 6: Added more information to the “OG Nation” experience.
  • Edit 7: I’ve misread at first the last question, (read any instead of our), therefore I have rewritten my answer.
  • Edit 8: Added additional "KitPvP information on “Servers you’d like to moderate”
  • Edit 9: Added previous cheater reports.
  • Edit 10: Added more information to “Activity”
  • Edit 11: Added more information to “anti-cheat experience”
10 Likes

+1 very detailed. Just a few grammar issues. Active in the wool wars community. I have seen you in game and you seem like a great person. Good luck and have a great one!

2 Likes

Thank You! :heart:

1 Like

+1
McDonalds is a very nice, mature and active person. He detailed his application very well and I think he has a very good chance this season.

2 Likes

Appreciated!

Never seen you ingame, but I don’t play WoolWars all that much, but the app is detailed as heck, so +1

2 Likes

Been a little difficult recently since Online Schools came, and I finished every day at 3 PM, although it is getting a bit easier to manage time lately, especially since we now have longer breaks than before and I manage my time to set certain hours for homework and other school projects that take some time to finish.
Thank you for the feedback, Very much appreciated! ^^

+1 Good app.

1 Like

ok ddoser

+1
cute guy, mcdonalds best staff ww

1 Like

Hi @McDonalds

I am gonna give you your staff application a +1, just because I know how mature you are, you showed that in this application and on other servers like Invaded. I hope you make it far on this server if accepted. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you all ^^

Please don’t joke about things like this.

1 Like

Amazing application, didn’t see you ingame but seems to be really active (idk if because of the timezones) however i’ll give a +1. Good luck on your app! =)

2 Likes

Appreciated! <3

he legit threatened to ddos me

Please don’t have this discussion on my application as it’s nowhere appealing to the main topic of this thread.

1 Like

Can you re-open in the UK please… I need McFlurrys :frowning:

3 Likes

Please don’t post unrelated comments on my application thread.

1 Like

+1
Friendly
Very Detailed app

2 Likes