Matinq_'s Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, although I find myself not too immersed into KitPvP I like to join every once in a while to play and admire all the work the staff put in to making the server a fun place for all people to play.
I have also hoped of being one of them and helping players out and making sure no one breaks the rules, which is why I have decided to apply for staff although there is a minimal chance of me being chosen for staff I just wanted to try out and stay optimistic!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS to record and can upload the evidence to my YouTube channel (As unlisted of-course), I am able to record at 15-30fps (since my computer is an Intel i3, it does put a lot of strain on my fps to record which is why I use BadlionClient for an FPS boost).

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I already have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded onto my Computer, although I have a large preference of not talking majority of my time and prefer communicating via chat: This is not to say I am not able to talk or don’t have a Microphone, it is just because I do get very nervous and anxious or my parents are at home making a lot of noise.

#### ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

DISCORD: ‾buᴉʇɐW#3133 (before you ask, yes it is meant to be upside down.)

IGN: Matinq_

I am 14 years old, although am turning 15 on January 6th 2020.

Timezone:
My TimeZone is GMT (England)

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
I would be happy to moderate any server, whether it be KitPvP, Woolwars or Prison etc.

How active can you be per week?
I am not much active on Munchy, if I am to be honest, but I would be more than happy to show my commitment once I am staff to log on as much as I can despite my exams for it is the duty of a staff member to log in and help.
Once I am staff, I can put in from 1 - 3 hours of work into the server depending on the day of the week and the circumstance I am in.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I do have some past moderating experience, I know basic staffing commands like /ban , /mute , /warn .
If there are any more commands to learn I would be more than happy to learn them during my Trial Period once I get accepted, I am open to any knowledge.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?
MunchyMC is a server owner By BadBoyHalo, it has 6 main servers, KitPvP, Prison, WoolWars, Purgatory, Survival and finally Survival Games.
The community is moderated by loyal staff members which put in as much work as possible to make sure that there are no rule-breakers.
There are many builders which make new maps (Honestly, I think they should be recognised more) and make sure there isn’t any way to escape the map.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I have a small bit of Anticheat experience, although I do know it isn’t always too reliable, which is why staff members need to spectate hackers before them being banned.
The servers I have previously worked on had no anticheat so we relied solemnly on reports from players to do our job, which is why most of my AntiCheat knowledge stems from other YouTube videos, as always, I am more than willing to learn how it works.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Sadly, I have none, however if I have made a report before November 1st, it will be linked here.

Languages spoken:
I am able to speak fluent Turkish.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I have tried my best to contribute to the server by not promoting spam or hacking, I try my best to convince others not to spam memes (as some of Munchy’s players do watch Skeppy and tend to spam memes).

What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength would be to be able to comfort people and catch hackers, mute rule breakers and help the community as much as I can.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I am able to work well in a team quite well, if I find that I am unable to tell if someone is hacking or not, I will invite another staff member and be open to any opinions they make of the player, whether they are hacking or not. I am able to work with others in an orderly fashion although I am not a team leader, I try to work as much and as well as I can to contribute to my team.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I am able to tell if someone is hacking from their reach, aim or anything else.
I know hacks like Jesus, Killaura, fly, speed, anti- void, No-fall, Aim assist, Anti Knockback etc. I do not have knowledge on all the hacks that exist in MC as many are being created by the day, I am willing to be taught everything I need to be taught about hacks by other Staff members.

I will be more than priviledged to be staff on Munchy, I hope that among all the other applications, this had it’s own unique qualities,
thank you for your time,

Matinq_

Staff usually don’t like ‘once I am staff’. How do we know you are going to be active?

I have always stuck to my promises, I also intent to spend more time on Munchy, I don’t mind if I don’t get staff, there are a bunch of other amazing applications out there, mine just merely scratches the surface.

How do they know that you will stick by your promises though?

Agreed. I feel as you should have current activity.

+0.5. Decent application. The reason I am giving you only +0.5 is because of a couple things. The first reason is because above this post it says this is the the first time you have posted. The second reason is I have personally not seen you online (I mainly play prison and a little survival. It could also be my timezone.)

Anyway, best of luck!
~Noah

-1. Not active in the community nor the server in general.

~Ned

-1…

-1, I haven’t ever seen you on.

• You don’t really specify how long you are active on servers for. Administrators tend to like players who are already active.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!