MarionPVP's Event Team Application

IGN: MarionPVP

Past IGN’s: MarionStationEAS

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) (New York)

How often can you host events:
Pretty much on the weekends and when I don’t have school. I can get on after school from 3-10pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I like to help people that are in need and pretty much give people stuff to do when there tired of PVPing and Mining on Prison.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring a ton of knowledge including how some commands work, Helping others, and give people stuff to do.

/eventban - Bans member from event if you are breaking the rules
/eventkick - Kicks a member from the event if they are breaking the rules
/broadcast - Allows you to broadcast a message to the whole server that an event is starting
/togglepvp - Allows you to toggle if people can fight or not in PVP battle.
/eventtpall - Sends a message out to all players asking them to join the event.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I would like to be on the event team because I can give people other stuff to do and also that benefits me when I am bored. So pretty much its a win win for everyone.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Helping out a player if they are having trouble with the event that there playing. Assist in hosting events like becoming the person that kills people. Another example is when nothing is really going on and maybe giving stuff people other stuff to do.

Anything else you would like to add:
I will always try to be on as much as I can with the barrier of school and other work since I’m a graphics designer.

Kind of short application and you are not really active. So if i could vote i would give -0.5 maybe

~V1DI

1 Like

i currently cant vote due to two things: i’m not sure if you really are active as you say you are, and your application is quite short. if i were to give a suggestion it would be put a little more detail in your application. good luck!

1 Like

Im mostly on Prison.

I forgot to also mention, I changed my username from MarionStationEAS to MarionPVP.

When did u do that?

~V1DI

I haven’t seen you online and i play prison a lot so… I cant be sure :slight_smile:

~V1DI

Short app!
never seen u really! :stuck_out_tongue:
+0.12

1 Like

I’ll try to be more active. I’m only usually on around the evening time on weekdays and in the morning on the weekends. I’m just bugged up on school. I only have 2 years left then I can dedicate all my time to the server.

I changed my name back on 4/7.

That’s nice i think i have seen your lastname in game. :sunny: I hope that i’ll see u in game u seem like a nice person keep working for event team :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Thanks.

Hi Marion, I’m going to give you a -1 because
-I have never really seen you on
-Your application is quite short and very non-detailed
-You seem to not know much about the role, especially since you claim to be on prison a lot

Best of Luck,
Funny

I get on KitPVP sometimes. I’m most of the time on Prison.

Application Denied, work on activity.