Mapessa/Liniens introduction

hey, my IGN is mapessa but I also play on the account known as Linien. Some of you might have seen me on quite a lot as I’ve been grinding kitpvp for months now lmao. I just wanted to introduce myself to the munchy community especially due to how active I’ve been lately as munchy is now the main server I play currently. The last server that I used to play and was known quite well on has recently become incredibly inactive (mineverse). I did actually start playing munchy in 2016 and through 2017 also, however, I wasn’t too invested in it and I was completely inactive on the forums.

a bit of personal information on myself (trying not to dox myself though lmfao) is that I’m he/they and 17. I’m into indie, punk, reggae, jazz, lofi and 90s rap music such as wu-tang, afu ra, souls of mischief, and more (I like music LOL).

It’s great meeting the munchy community and as I’ve noticed lately the people on this server are the most wholesome I have seen on any server which is pretty cool and another reason why it would be cool to get involved with the community here :).

14 Likes

Welcome to Munchy and the Forums! :smiley:

3 Likes

Kitpvp mains using forums? Based.

3 Likes

Welcome ! :D

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! :D

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

A kit main using the forums is not a thing I see very often!
Welcome to the forums and I’m glad you’re enjoying your stay on Munchy so far :)

3 Likes

Welcome! You sound like a cool person

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to see you around. :heart:

2 Likes

welcome to the forums mapessa!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :)!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

ok

WELCOME LINIEN!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!! :D

1 Like

Thanks man!

hahah thank you

thanks Alty!