Map

So, my friends have asked me if it’d be ok, so I said I’ll ask. The question is if somebody could remake a map, like, leave it with the same theme, but… well… remake it, and then be able to submit that map?

1 Like

if its just the same theme but with a different build i dont see why that would be a problem, obviously if its basically a copy paste it wont make it in, we have had remakes for several old maps that replaced them or went in the game along side them

Here are two maps that are re-creations of very old maps
Coral Reef:
82f43647c2b00d9789ac13e5586065598cd0e1b9_2_690x365

Mineshaft
da3e498a356cc5676ade184d9120246afc735982_2_690x365

2 Likes

something like this?

The 2 revamped maps were revamped because of community feedback on the maps being very old, bland and/or not having enough chests/structures.
The old Coral Reef and Mineshaft were removed from map rotation after the new maps were done.

I personally don’t think Silent Castle needs a revamp at the moment.

3 Likes

I dont feel like ALL of the maps need to be revamped as that will just become very boring seeing the same map getting added in rotation all the time. Like HELIXED said, this map does not need to be revamped and other maps were revamped because of their old standing on munchy

Once again agreeing with what @HELIXED said

this seems far too similar to the original map, its just a copy paste with some extra stuff on top, when i meant remake i didnt mean the same build with a few extra structures, i meant a full new build

Also as said above by @HELIXED the two maps i referenced were hot trash and needed remakes so badly