Map 7-9 Items to Map 10

Hello @everything
If you could add a item from Map 7-9 (Only those maps cause those are the only maps where I remember every item smh) to Map 10, what would it be and why?

4 Likes

Cm belt - obvious reasons (it were legs with which you could fly around)
Groot branch - made my farming life a lot easier (it upgraded drugs as well as it was a magnet)
Reality Stone - looked pretty :3 (and good for looting to! Double W)

And Shoblettes pickaxe bc it had her name on it :wink:

1 Like

I would add mal leg as an ultra ofc :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tom Riddle Pickaxe.

1 Like

What’s that?

1 Like

guard sword
ok i’m not funny if i had to choose an actual item maybe snow white pick cause it’s really satisfying to mine with even tho i don’t mine a lot, and also i like the idea of combining powers of other pickaxes into one. idk if this existed in previous maps this is my first one

3 Likes

Yes I like that you need to combine 7x epics to get an ultra. Hopefully something similar will be added next map.

2 Likes

When i played map 8, i liked cm belt it was fun to just fly around in

1 Like

@everything add something like deadpool pick back, it looks fun

1 Like

It was fun, but it made like 2m per hour

1 Like

FABLED THANOS PANTS.

unclear

2 Likes

If i recall correctly it made every single block you mined turn into the one you were standing on, was a mythical from map 7

I would add Voldemort Skull, easily the coolest of the three “Shift for speed” mythicals

1 Like

boss staff + snape eyes/snapelegs combo of course

1 Like

You sir, have a good memory. :) what makes an item a cool “shift for speed” item?

1 Like
  • Tinkerbell’s Bell (It’s just a brilliant item, I love how I can pot myself fastly because I suck at moving pots to my hotbar)
  • Snow White’s Radiant Ribbon (Allows me to make bank with all those extra bones cracked and extra abundant harvests)
  • RedVelvet’s Cake (I like how it can provide additional sell boost and the risk involved - so you can either get a negative sellboost and lose potential money or thrive with extra money to come)
  • Puss In Boot’s Blade (The speed - shall I say more??)
  • Mal Wings combined with Easter Bunny feet and Merlin’s Staff (First off, the wings are so nice. I love how I can just jet away and fly thorugh the sky. However, when combined with EB Feet and Merlin Staff – it’s more speedy and allows you to stay in the sky longer)
  • Easter Bunny Feet (It’s a fun thing to wear if you want to pester people during PvP sessions because you can just speed off or hop away - like the jump boost is fire :fire:)
3 Likes

Not a map 7-9 Item, but Han Solo Boots (Map 2 and 5) were definitely my favorite all time item. It allows you to bhop passively, and in my opinion was the most fun movement ability in prison history.

4 Likes

Omni man stache :D

2 Likes

I love omni man!

1 Like