Map 10 Universes

Was just curious, based on Sneak Peek 2, which of the old outside maps are people looking forward to?

With only the info from Sneak Peek 2, which of the five Universe variants of rares do you think you’ll pursue the most?

16 Likes

i only played past 3 maps but some of my favorite non-specials were hufflepuff cup, snape eyes, captain marvel chestplate, dementor boots, luna lovegood chestplate, newt ankles & the harry potter wands.

basalisk tongue & harry potter scar was neat too. and ron face. you know what just pretend i named every map 7 item cuz those were great lol

2 Likes

With ALL my experience of every and each maps, I agree with what the person below me says

(Jokes apart, I’m very excited to see Map 10, but I can’t say much since I only joined this map)

1 Like

Yeah I more was asking, based not on past maps but on the descriptions of the five universes which kind of rare you think you’d pursue finding

4 Likes

Oo I read that too fast, I’m probably going to try to loot a bit in each universes, but I do have to say I’ll probably spend most of my time in the Harry Potter one (so yes, the Harry Potter rares) :relieved:

3 Likes

I am looking forward to looting in the heroes outside world. Have not looted on that map since map 2, so it will be nostalgic. I think I will spend time in all the worlds to find all the looting/pvp items in each world.

5 Likes

I’m excited to get to try looting on previous outside world maps. Will I prefer Fairy Tale? Probably because I wouldn’t necessarily die to a player :rofl: but I’m still so hyped to get to try them all

7 Likes

Map 5!

5 Likes

Honestly, I enjoyed the map 1 exit the most.

3 Likes

Season 9… I don’t want anyone to kill me

6 Likes

map 2/6 outside world loved map 2 and map 6 was my favorite outside world and theme so far, im so happy to be able to see it aigan

6 Likes

map 8 is the outside i remember best so probably map 8 outside

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to experience map 6 outside world, for me I never really got to experience it. I was not active at the time of map 6 so it’ll be exciting to get to use some of the items. I’ve also heard some nice things about map 2 looting and can’t wait to experience that for the first time.

It’ll be exciting with every world having limited time how the rares will be found.

6 Likes

I’m honestly looking forward to all of them, there’s going to be a combination of currently known spots (like the Map 8 + 9 outsides for example), while also having a bunch of new experiences which will give a higher sense of adventure.

As for the rares, I think I’m going to be going after all of them, the Fairytale ones will be a bit easier, but I’m feeling up to the challenge for the rest :blush:

7 Likes

map 8 looting with joedaboss and pleppie got me to like the outside world

4 Likes

Thanks for this very inspiring reply

2 Likes