Map 10 the beginning

So! We’re almost 2 weeks in. I have 2(!) questions this time:

1. The classic. How has it been for you so far?
  2. If you could give one tip to a new player, what would it be?

Also I’d like to make a gallery again but for the first month of the map. So if anyone has some nice ss from this map please do share :)

11 Likes
  1. Fun!
  2. Playing with friends/a gang makes it ten times funnier!
3 Likes

So far, it’s been interesting! Of course, learning how to use the new items is a challenge at times but getting to learn and experience previous maps is awesome. Then, playing with friends has been pretty chill, too. The amount of people that have been online is beyond it – not unexpected but I joined two months after Map 9 started – so I didn’t really get to meet some players. I’ve gotten to meet a lot of the legends I’ve heard so much about. The grind that some of them are already showing is so inspiring, I need to get on their level, fr fr.

One main tip that I would give to a new player is for them to find some friends and make the best of the experience. It doesn’t have to be a big group or a small group, it can be any group, any size… Just one where these people can be themselves and experience prison.

4 Likes

Haha yes there are a lot of items! Holy moly I’ve been processing them for the guide. Hours. Per. Day. Love them though. Spider-Man wrists are so pretty :3

What do you mostly do now with the items? Farming/mining/looting/whatever else

3 Likes
  1. It’s decent, I’m impressed with the pvp and all the hard work prison management has put into this map. I think my only issue is the hero’s world. It’s awful… (add more spots :33)

2. Log off. Jk, just try and make friends or smth

1 Like

1 boring
2 quit

2 Likes
  1. Mid asf
  2. Don’t play if you cannot handle simple sht talk
3 Likes

1. Been going well on my side. First time I’m actually here when a new map starts and I’ve been enjoying it so far!

2. Honestly, the same as anyone: find people to surround yourself with and be careful about who you trust! Connections on Prison are very determinant on how good a player’s experience will be versus another. Try to do a bit of everything to figure out what activities you like doing the most and just have fun :+1:

1 Like

Yes there’s still so many. I’m mainly trying to generate income so I have a steady balance and then will collect specials/ultras. Usually loot with just guard/thug armor. Farming is bag to the classic ways but oddly therapeutic!

2 Likes

from what i played so far it’s been really fun :D i haven’t actually logged in all that much bc i’ve just been busy with other things and/or forgot but since you asked for screenshots here’s two cool ones i took in launch day

i remembered these being a lot better lmao but now i’m committed so i’m gonna send anyway

4 Likes
  1. kinda boring
  2. dont play
1 Like

I bet u thought u were cool asf while writing this LOL

2 Likes

1: I like but wish there was more comp
2: pay the nacho tax

2 Likes

Image taken 30/10/2023 21:51 UTC

1 Like

im not home, who hack my account

1 Like

You’ve been afk in our cell all day btw :nerd_face:

1 Like

1, kinda fun
2. Stay out of arcade, wheel is more scam this map :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Fatty gang where?

3 Likes

I forgot to reply to this

1. Been great tbh, some issues sure but mesc farming is fun
  2. Loot in guard, don’t get attached to items, have a jammer or 5 handy in case you get something rare
1 Like

Fatty gang will rise once again

2 Likes