Map 10 suggestions

These are some suggestions from me and players I’ve talked to about map 10. This post is just to give feedback on some things that people would like to see for map 10.

Add more pvp armor. The past few maps have had the same armor meta for a while. Every single person wears the exact same thing which gets boring. I think adding more variety to pvp ultra armor would be a fun way to switch the meta and not have everyone rely on 1 combination. The ultra items were usually the same too, but this map was a nice change because now, people use different items in hotbar. There are a lot of ultra items that are used and you have to decide what you will be best with which I think makes pvping a lot more fun compared to last map when everyone used the same items all the time. But yes, I think having more armor would be exciting so not everyone looks like clones of each other. Having different combinations of items would be unique. Since we are going to be getting a LOT of new ultras/legendaries this map I think this will be solved(hopefully).

Add more things inside pvp zones when in the prison. Right now, pvp zones only function as get good items early game(like wood/melons) and afterwards they become useless other than to fight people when you’re bored. I think there could be some ways to make the zones more competitive. For example right now melon mine has a chance to give ultras every time it resets(when chests spawn). Another idea could be like making a big pvp zone & in the middle of the zone have there be a lot of chests with a high chance of getting good stuff. You can even make it so movement abilities are denied so it promotes more fighting. This will make it so chests outside isn’t the only thing people are fighting for.

Make money making methods more balanced. Sure there are a lot of ways to get money, but if we’re being realistic the past 2 maps have had 1 way be 10x better and all the other ways are inferior. Having the money making ways be evened out for fishing/mining/chopping/farming would be cool. Danswag had the idea of making mining not be dependent on mythicals like map 7(bombarda pick meta) . In map 8 you needed mythicals to even make a little bit of cash. in map 9 you need a whole ahh extinct. Mining shouldn’t depend on already being rich to make anything.

Lucky Draw

• Players would pay $5000 per play or something like that
  • upon payment, they would put one number (0-9) on each line of a sign gui
  • at select times throughout the day, the lottery will draw a 4 number combination at random
  • if a player has the exact combination, they will win a large prize (based on the current economy)
  • to keep the odds fair for all, only one combination per player, per drawing
    This is a cool concept by ItsSnowyAmelia.

In map 7 I remember there being a lottery event where people would give up their ultras for a chance to win everything. I think this can be a nice event to bring back.

Phol_ added an idea for
KOTH for warp exit. it would be a zone(kind of the same size as a turf would be) and people would have to capture it, like a typical KOTH. Whoever stays on it for 5 minutes or however long it would last, would get a prize, like an ultra with a small chance for a legendary. Kind of the way lotteries are legendaries with a small chance of a mythical. This would be really entertaining and fun.

Revamp the tracking system. Currently the tracker works by holding right click until getting the name you want to track. This works horribly sometimes though. It could give me the same name like 10 times in a row, then go to the next name and stay there 10 times in a row until I finally get the name I want and I accidently skip over it. I think the tracker should get fixed so it actually scans names only once or just open up a gui like mal wings does and have it scan that way. Or just add items that can track players.

these are ideas people came up with if u have more put them below

boss staff when?

6 Likes

Needs more salt

“make more items AND make game more balanced”
Dont you think if it was so simple they would have done it already?

4 Likes

Charms for Harry Potter ULs

1 Like

ofc my idea is goated

1 Like

make saturation a prestige perk again, it’s a big advantage for mafia ranks (120 usd) especially with high speed items such as 9’s puss blade which EAT your food bar in less than a minute

make rent 1 week again, possibly make it so you can only rerent someone’s cell if you’re cellmated. these changes would help cell raiding (remember the cell wars videos?)

and this is obvious but as of now leggies are ultras, ultras are semis, myths and specials are leggies. plz fix

2 Likes

An Hcf/Factions idea wouldn’t really go good with prison and sounds kinda dumb for a prison server

1 Like

I’m not reading the “Add more PVP ITEMS” cause there are obviously going to be more when there are going to be items from like every map 5- wtv…

No point in changing it… kinda useless coding when its already good. But I know what u mean, especially when ur hunting someone for a leggie start of map

2 Likes

explain? Me personally, I just want more events at exit other than turf.

1 Like

What would Koth give.

1 Like

I like this post and i give it a +1 but in my opinion suggestions shouldnt be made until the map is fully released right?, because the admins are still making little changes before the map releases

1 Like

I was thinking about this idea, but a better one cause there’s going to be absolutely 0 comp besides fuk gang (if they even play) and shark. But another concept would be /warp Koth like in minecadia or viper. You bring your own sets, keep inv, a 500x500 world that has a Koth in the middle. The border progressively shrinks into a 7x7 which is just the Koth. It would be gangs only (So it’s just whoever is invited into the gang will be teamed etc.) the prizes would be like pb crates. (Koth Crates) Same rewards as pb crates but only the people who won the even ( the gang who won) gets crates. And only the people who were left standing in the gang gets crates. And the person who captures the Koth gets more crates for stepping up to capture the Koth.

Edit : Ingeneral, keep inv would be better since no one would go outside… (h&a,brs, peach,) like what :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Cool concept but I think ur overestimating the 2 gangs. Map 10 is bringing back a lot of og players and gangs bc of the unbans and stuff. There’s most likely going to be a lot more comp this map. You’re idea is nice though as well.

2 Likes

I forgot about this post, but I really don’t think that there are REALLY going to be more gangs? Well there deff is but most of the time people get unbl and only play for like 2 weeks at the start of the map. Also fuk gang quit super early into the map because of 1.19 i believe, so thats another reason why i dont think OG players would like it.

1 Like

:-1: .

3 Likes