Map 10 Sneak Peek 2

Map 10’s theme is… MULTIVERSE!

Congrats to ItsSnowyAmelia on correctly guessing the theme!

Map 10 is coming soon…. and it’s unlike any other. The MULTIVERSE has split open and past themes and new themes are all spilling out!

Instead of the one normal outside world you are used to each map, there will be FIVE total outside Universes. Four NORMAL Universes and one special Universe: Multiverse. These will consist of four old outsides maps and one totally new one!

Most of the time, TWO of the four normal Universes will be open, and every 2 hours they will change so at least one or both Universes are swapped out. If you were in a Universe that is no longer active, you will be cast into the Multiverse for 15 minutes! There is also a chance on these two hour marks for a new event to occur that will be described in the next Sneak Peek! :eyes:

For the four normal Universes, you can only find the kind of rare in the world in which you are currently looting. Looting in the Heroes Universe? Only Hero rares can be found. Looting in the Fairytale Universe? That’s where only Fairytale rares are found. If you loot in the Multiverse Universe you can find ANY Universe variant of rare, though “Multiverse” rares are weighted a bit higher.

With these five new Universes being added there are five new variants to separate the rare pools. For the most part, there is an even split of every rarity - semi, epic, ultra, legendary, mythical, extinct - amongst all the five new variants, meaning all Universe’s rare types should have equal proportions. The five Universe variants for the rares are:

Multiverse

Harry Potter

Heroes

Villains

Fairytale

Multiverse: Special Universe that you can only reach through special circumstances, you can find EVERY Universe’s rares here, though Multiverse rares are weighted to be found more frequently compared to the other worlds individually.
Outside world:

The four normal universes are the following:

Harry Potter: Based on the same theme as used in Map 7
Outside:

Heroes: This theme is NOT just Superheroes - it also includes heroic characters from past themes such as Star Wars, Greek Gods, Video Games, as well as heroes from various other themes and things that have never been used.
Outside:

Villains: This theme is NOT just Supervillains - it also includes villainous characters from past themes such as Star Wars, Greek Gods, Video Games, as well as villains from various other themes and things that have never been used.
Outside:

Fairytale: Based on the same theme as used in Map 9. PvE world where mobs are the only obstacle and players cannot attack you. This is the ONLY Outside world where you can loot without having to worry about being attacked by players, so the other 4 variants and 80% of rares you will still need to loot in the other dangerous worlds to discover.
Outside:

There are also some semi, epic, and extinct rares that are considered “generic”, including items like guard armor, miner’s pick, mega hose, etc. Every extinct rare in the game is “generic” in that it can be found anywhere (has no Universe variant).

The rares next map were picked, changed, created and crafted for a LONG time but this Multiversal Collapse brings us all sorts of new items as well as a few nostalgiac things brought back from these themes!

After doing the math, it works to about this:

60% of rares are entirely new rares that have a name that has not been used before

15% of rares are rares that look identical to an old item, but have some alterations, buffs, nerfs, or possibly TOTALLY DIFFERENT and new abilities to fit the specific design of Map 10

25% of rares are rares the are IDENTICAL or nearly so to old rares from past maps!

How many rares are there?

This map will have BY FAR the most rares at release… with 3x as many rares as were at the start of Map 9 (which itself had the most rares for a Map’s release)

These rares, divided up amongst the five Universes, looks like each Universe itself having 60% as many rares as Map 9 had at its’ release! 60% x 5 worlds means 300% as many rares! All of these rares have been carefully designed to not become redundant and work with each other in interesting ways and innovative ways.

When you consider the 60/15/25 stat from before, this means there will be 180% as many rares at the start of Map 10 in totally new rares with new names, plus 45% as many rares at the start of the map in rares with old names and changed/new abilities, and 75% as many rares at the start of the map in old rares identical to items from previous maps (180+45+75=300)

Each world also has it’s own CREATURES! Fairytale world will have the same creatures you know from Map 9, but you will see all sorts of new monsters to encounter in each of the other four outside worlds…. WATCH OUT! The creatures found in any Universe can all drop creature crates, with all new creature rares to collect.

Map 10’s progress has come very far but there is still some time before it will be complete. There will be another sneak peek that shows off more images and information of stuff from Map 10 soon! Once we are closer to the release date, we will give information on when exactly the release will be.

Map 9 Leaderboard Lock-in date:

July 31st, at 3pm PST

The leaderboards will be locked in (recorded by us) at this time to see who wins the prizes from Map 9! We’ll make sure to announce the winners.

Here are some images from the Inside map:

35 Likes

James, may you please send me a lemonvite to map 10.

1 Like

Great theme.

11 Likes

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! IT LOOKS SO COOL!

(And GG @ItsSnowyAmelia !)

8 Likes

Wow, very creative, HYPE!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

shi looks hella nice

7 Likes

HOLY MOLY, i get to experience a star wars item??? AYO?? SO HYPEDDD

8 Likes

I’m absolutely amazed rn, this is going to be so awesome!!!

8 Likes

Princess Peach, my beloved! <333

9 Likes

i am so normal about this information hahahhahahah
also 3x the amount of starting rares i am not emotionally prepared for the amount of textures i’m gonna have to make for the next texturepack

5 Likes

I had the worst time understanding how the map was suppsoed to work that red had to repeat himself lilke twice what he was trying to say :D!!!

1 Like

/voice text:jamie babie, may you please, bubbly wubbly, hooby wooby, send me, your chubbly wubbly, send me an invite, to the game, my choo woo hubby

3 Likes

wow this looks insane. W Builders. LFG PRISON 2.0

12 Likes

I have faith in you!

5 Likes

this looks like peach’s castle is gonna be dcells that’s actually really neat also i love the floor pattern

TYYY i’ll do my best

5 Likes

Nice work, Red! :+1:

6 Likes

Looks insane, can’t wait to see how all the items are put together in the same loot pool. and like always amazing builds

8 Likes

looks awesome! what a throwback, definitely a great theme! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Turtle theme>

4 Likes

heyyyyy wasg

3 Likes