Mala's Helper Application (April 2023)

if i had ro choose one helper it was you, very friendly , active +2

2 Likes

+1, amazing on all servers GOOD LUCK

2 Likes

+1 for me as well! Like everyone said before, Mala is very kind and thoughtful of everyone on prison, good luck Mala!

3 Likes

Thank you LOTS! <3. @Vicvi @NaoIsHere @EvillRat @haity_po_kvar @Moumik

6 Likes

+1. Chill person, active, mature.

2 Likes

+1 awesome player, very helpful interacts with chat often you are very mature, and it seems you love to help people. i believe the role of helper would suit you perfectly, as you are also very active

2 Likes

#1 egirl

+1

2 Likes

From what I have seen on the forums you are very well known and I bet you’re an active person!

+1

3 Likes

turtle ur weird for that reply

+1 sure lol

3 Likes

Big +1. However,

As i said on alexisytical’s application, this is massively unhealthy and not a good type of time commitment to make.

2 Likes

She’s really active, chill, and not toxic what so ever. +1 I never seen her get banned/muted etc

2 Likes

Thank you Liam :D

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @oblizzard @IceBreaker420 @HELIXED @Simfonija @oTortle @Noated

5 Likes

+1!!! she’s been super nice to me and also v fun to be around. she’s very chill yet she is also extremely mature and i know she’ll be able to handle the situations you’re faced with as a staff member with grace! she’d definitely make a great helper!

3 Likes

Thanks Overwatch! :)

2 Likes

+1

she’s friendly, mature, and a cool person !

manifesting good luck on getting your first extinct rare :D

2 Likes

Aww thanks! You’re the best!

1 Like

+1

Mala is the so fricking cool

2 Likes

+1 very kind and helpful! And aldo knows how to spawn max turf and lotto! Would be a great addidtion to staff!

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

1 Like