Make Up Your Mind

Swearing is allowed, but it’s always filtered by the chat filter… Why is that?

1 Like

Hello @sherlocc. I’ll answer to your question:

When someone is swearing we always get warned about it, the reason is that some players swear a lot on the chat, if that happens we warn about it as it’s annoying/uncomfortable to other players.

If someone just ignores our warn and keeps swearing on the chat, then we need to mute him/her to keep the chat with the less toxicity as we can.

For example: If you see someone typing ‘‘EZ, L, etc…’’ Is not something really offensive if you just type 1 or 2 times. But if someone just keeps typing like that and even swearing, then it’s obvious that it can offend other players.

If you ever try to be toxic in chat, don’t abuse, and of course, don’t do it all the time, the users need to respect other players and that’s why the Staff is a thing.

Anyways, if you have any other question, just reply here! And if you find a player being really toxic and swearing for a while, you can report them taking a screenshot and telling a Staff.

2 Likes

Hey Alex, thanks for the very articulate reply!

I’m afraid I wasn’t very clear.
I am confused because the rules and the filter contradict each other; the rules basically say that light swearing is allowed, but the filter on woolwars doesn’t allow any swears at all(it shows up on the senders screen but not the other people’s) . I’m confused as to why the two don’t align, basically.

1 Like

Woolwars and kit are more friendly, so swearing needs to be used lightly(survival too) prison is a lot different you can be toxic in chat almost all you want as long as it’s not too offensive.

y necro post

Necro so closed but; rules are rules, no excessive swearing, however we never said we condone minor swearing, we just don’t outright punish for it as we know sometimes people can accidently let things slip when they get worked up or angry. I tell you now, if we muted every person who swore then we would have almost 1/3 of the servers muted at all times.