MajesticSucc's staff application - Winter 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
MajesticSucc

Timezone:
Est

Languages Spoken:
English and German

Server you would like to moderate:
Prison

How active can you be per week?
Pretty much everyday
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
Players were friendly, and it was a lot different than other prison servers I have played on. exploring the exit and that the map changes every so often, kept my curiousity up. I joined around last month.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do not
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
yes, ive been mod three times and admin twice. I’ve been co owner twice aswell. Ive been playing Minecraft for almost a decade now, I mostly became staff to help people. when I was made co owner, it was to trade places with someone that was leaving the server. so he taught me everything I needed to know and said that I did great at my job.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
yes, I have some.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
N/A, I just got this computer, so I don’t have anything downloaded but I took screenshots on my phone.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
ive contributed a few ideas on how to keep the toxicity down and ive helped new players when staff wasn’t around.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I’m friendly and funny. I like to make the experience easier for everyone around me.
How do you work when in a team?
I like to b a leader but i can also work well with being a helper. I like to think im someone who has my own ways of thinking.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
Honestly im not too sure off the top of my head.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? N/A

Hi @MajesticSucc. Try putting some more work into your application next staff season. We hope to see you apply again!

1 Like