MacBroYo12’s Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:*Yes i have been playing on MunchyMc for a long time. Not on my main account tho because i was using alt accounts since i havent had enough money to buy Minecraft.(I already bought Minecraft)

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:Yes i use OBS

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:Yes i am able to download it

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:MacBroYo12

**Timezone:GMT+/–2:00 Slovakia

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:Kit PvP

**How active can you be per week?Mon-5pm-10pm
Tue-2pm-10pm
Wed-5pm-10pm
Thr-2pm-10pm
Fri-2pm-11pm
Weekend-all day

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:Yes. I have been a moderator on a CzechoSlovakian server on a Kit PvP gamemode.I would get on every day moderate the chat and look for hackers.i was moderator on this server for about a year. I got then demoted because I didnt have that much time anymore but now i do.

**What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?MunchyMc is a minecraft server-with 5 different gamemodes
KitPvP-Is a FFA gamemode where players can select a kit. The they jump into the arena and can start fighting against other players
Prison-Is a gamemode where you have to grind by mining ores or cutting wood. You can then proceed to sell everything and get money. Players can also get money by scamming, trading or killing in an PvP enabled zone.
Survival-Is the survival experience but a little different. This servers currency is gold. You can obtain it by mining it in mines. You can pay other players or get paid. You can also claim plots so that others wont grief your house.
Wool Wars-In this gamemode your objective is to be the last man standing. You have to collect loot from chests and build high and get away from the rising and deadly floor but watch out for other players because they can knock you down from your tower
Purgatory-Is the place where all Banned players go. They can either buy an unban appeal their ban on MunchyMc website or earn an unban by completing one quest. But it wont be easy because normal players can troll them and make it really frustrating for them.

**Do you have any Anticheat experience?No. Even though I was a Moderator on a server we didn’t have an AntiCheat so i would have to find hackers by myself wich was a big problem for me

**Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:I haven’t reported a player yet.

**Languages spoken:English, Slovak and a little bit spanish

**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?Every time i play on MunchyMc i try to help as much as possible. I never insult or disrespect other players and i am never salty towards them

**What is your greatest strength?My greatest strength is probably to think straight in any occasions and being friendly and communicative

**Comment on your ability to work within a team:I work better in teams than by myself. I like to be in a group have my place rather than doing everything alone

**What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?since i was a moderator on a kitPvP gamemode mostly i would meet with hacks like KillAura, AntiKnockback, AimBot, PlayerESP and Godmode but i would also moderate Survival gamemode and people there mostly used Jesus, Automine and X-ray

Denied. Unfortunately you haven’t met all the requirements in the prerequisite checklist.
You may reapply next season

1 Like