AEST
Discord username:
M1tchPr0Gam3r#2309
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Around 1-2 months
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://www.instagram.com/m1tch_builds/
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favourite build was a server hub that took me 8 hours straight to build. It has a compass shape centre surrounded by water and bridges connecting to land. This build is showcased on my instagram.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am a professional with World edit and Voxel and have been using it for around 2 years. I know how to create everything using these plugins.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialties are making server spawn, server hubs, maps, custom trees and terraforming. I can also turn anything I see in real life and build it to a high standard. I am also a very good freestyle builder. I can build anything with or without world edit and voxel!
Edit: I have a little trouble with making house roofs.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I started building when I first got Minecraft and I haven’t stopped. I have been building for 7 years now and have been professionally building for around 3. Last year I entered a building competition and got first place! Since then, I have worked for many clients and made many different builds such as trains, cities, kitpvp maps, faction spawns, survival spawns, hubs everything.
Thank you for taking time to review my Builder application!

1 Like

beautiful builds! good luck!

Just a bit a feedback about your application. There’s a question that asks for your specialities and weaknesses. Is it possible that you describe your weaknesses? That question is very important to answer. It gives the staff an understanding that you know the ways you can improve.

I have made the edit. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Cheers!

2 Likes

Good application!

1 Like