LunaTheSylveon’s staff application

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes I have, ive been playing active nearly everyday for about 3 months

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes I use OBS
  • Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: **I have it but I don’t really use it or really know how to work it and I also don’t really talk much as I don’t have a mic on my pc so I mainly use discord

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE**

IGN: LunaTheSylveon (Previously OwOTheSylveon)
Timezone: GMT +1 (Uk time)

Languages Spoken: I only speak English

Server you would like to moderate: Woolwars and survival games (if possibly)

How active can you be per week? well Do to the corona virus I can be active 3-5hrs most days throughout the week unless something has came up and 6-7hrs on the weekends

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?** I joined munchymc on 15th June 2015 but I wasn’t active after that. The point I was active was around about the 2nd of January what made me stay is my friend SkippoAPS started streaming there i didn’t really like woolwars as I never thought I’d been good at it but I gave it a shot and I’m so glad I did cause I met amazing people and that’s the reason I stay

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: No as far as I know of. apart from one of the staff joke muted me for about a second

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes I have, I was staff on a server but it never got realised so I don’t know that much but I do know a few things

Do you have any anticheat experience? I don’t really have any anticheat experience but I do know that Ares flase bans people as one of my friends has been.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have reported people for breaking rules like spamming but I have no evidence of that but I did catch 1 hacker on survival games and reported it to a staff member. hacker video:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I am always trying to help people by answering any questions they have when no staff are online and even when staff are online I try my best to help them.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? i will benefit being on the staff team as since the next update a lot more people are coming on and its hard to keep track of chat also i know there is separated chats so if might be hard to keep everything under control. I am also a great part of the woolwars community and have no problems with anyone. I also noticed that survival games never really has much staff on from what i see i dont play on survival games as much as i do woolwars but i do enjoy my time there.

How do you work when in a team? I work well alone if need be but I can work as a team just as well especially if I know them well and have a good friendship with them. but i am friendly with everyone.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? I think one of the hardest hack to detect is antiknock back as it could be lag but also there is a kit on woolwars that takes no knock back so you would mistake it for that

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I haven’t applied for MunchyMC before.

Thank You for reading ~ Luna

5 Likes

+1

Active
Friendly
Helpful

I have worked with Luna In The Past she really does try her best when working i wish her the best of luck! ~

1 Like

Thank you :)<3

1 Like

+1

• very active
  • never toxic, always friendly

gl Luna :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you, you aswell

2 Likes

+1

• Very active
  • Always helpful
    GL Luna
2 Likes

thank you :)

1 Like

1+

Very Active,
Frendly
Helpful

Gl Luna

2 Likes

thank you and good luck to you aswell

1 Like

+1
Very active
Seems like a friendly person
Application is great
Very helpful.

Good luck!

2 Likes

thank you c:

+1

Luna is very active, friendly and a great member of the community

1 Like

thank you

ima +1 owo gang

1 Like

owo gang
thanks for the +1 tho

I, too, spreak english.

5 Likes

10/10 spelling xD Ill fix that

1 Like

+1
active
friendly
playes a lot
gl

1 Like

you should put more effort into your application, there’s a lot of spelling and grammar errors and English is your first language

1 Like

thank you :))