LunaTheSylveon Event Team application

IGN: LunaTheSylveon

Timezone: BST

How often can you host events: i could host 1-2 events each day depending how busy i am

What sets you apart from other applicants: I feel i am different from other applicants because, i am friendly with everyone and like to joke around with a few people and i am not the type of person to dislike someone i shall admit they can annoy me and i may get annoyed however, i shall never allow that to get the best of me as everyone should be treated fairly of course if there was a major problem with a certain user as they may be being disrespectful then i of course would ignore it.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As a event team member i would host events that the community like and other medias events to help their streams. i would like to give new players more reason to stick and play munchy.

Why do you want to be on the event team: i would like to become part of the event team as i want to help people enjoy their time on Munchy but also give myself a different experience instead of playing events being able to host them and give my fans more fun things to do and bring the community closer. Also i know with event team you can do events on woolwars what i would love to do for the people on woolwars.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): EeveeNoises hosted a Hide and Seek for the media of munchy that we all streamed or recorded.

Anything else you would like to add: first thing i know im not as active as other servers like woolwars but i will improve on that and thank you for reading :)

3 Likes

+1

Luna a hard worker as a Helper On Woolwars she i don’t see why she wouldn’t be a good member for the event team!

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Would love to see you hosting events Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Good friend
  • Good app
  • Would love to see u host events!

Best of luck!<3
-AlluTheVallu

2 Likes

Hello!

I will give your application a +1 for the following reasons:

• Very active
  • Application includes lots of detail
  • Extremely kind

Keep up the great work! :+1:

2 Likes

very active +1

1 Like

Only reason for this is because you haven’t put much effort into this application…

1 Like

Thank you I do try my best :)

1 Like

Thanks for the good luck

2 Likes

Yasss thank you <3 you are very good friend aswell c:

3 Likes

Thank you for the +1 c:

3 Likes

Thanks for the +1

2 Likes

It might not seem like I’ve put a lot of effort into it but I have but I’ll keep that in mind for next time (if I don’t get it) but thanks for the feedback

3 Likes

+1.
Poopie, but one of my favorite people on this server :heart:

2 Likes

You are poopie aswell thanks for the +1 and you are one of my favourite people on the server <3

2 Likes

+0
I’ll say the same thing with Skippo, you guys are great with helper on woolwars, but you aren’t very active on kit which limits your knowledge about events.

2 Likes

Yeah and I’m gonna be working on that and be more active on kit

Hi!
I think your app is good and whenever I join WoolWars (which is rare) I always see u online and you helped me a few times with some questions I had , as also I’ve seen u help other players in chat.You do a really good job :D
On the other side I am under the impression that u are not very active on KitPvP so im giving you a +0.5.
Good luck on your app!

1 Like

Neutral

I don’t know you too well, but from what I know is that you’re a very nice person. Apart from that, you’re not too active on kit and should work more on activity. Good luck!

1 Like

+1

• Very kind

• A good friend

• A detailed app

• Very chilled

Good luck luna <3 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like