LuluBearG's Event Team Application

IGN: LuLuBearG

Timezone: MDT

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) I’m Interested In WoolWars

How often can you host events? I Dont have a exact schedule as school is in progress, If nothing IRL is going on I can be on from about 1 to 2 hours a day on weekdays and 1 to 3 hours a day on weekends.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I cannot say exactly what sets me apart from other applicants as I have not met everyone! But what probably sets me apart is probably my effort and dedication I view my self as outgoing, kind, patient, confident, and hardworking and I think those are good attributes for a event team member to have and with those attributes I’m sure I could bring a lot of fun to WoolWars!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I think I can bring a lot of Greatness and fun to the munchymc server by hosting fun and fair events, As I said above I think I have good attributes for a Munchymc event member, I could host plenty of fun events bringing positive energy with me!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think my reputation Is well with the community I have been friendly with everyone I met and helped out new players I am always trying to help out anyone in need :)

Why do you want to be on the event team? I want to give my all for the MunchyMc community, the community has brought me many happy and fun filled memories and I want to give that back to everyone! I feel this is the best way for me to do that, I also want to make sure everyone is having fun by hosting fair balanced events!

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I would say one of my strengths are Patience I am greatly Patient with players, Having younger siblings has helped build my patience greatly, for a weakness I would say It’s my first time Having a major role on a public server and it may take time for me to get used to all the commands knowing only few of them

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I have never really asked anyone for anything in events as I enjoyed watching other people get what they asked for, I have Asked DutchMTC to let me build in the event server before and they let me :slightly_smiling_face:

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to add that I have only been on munchy for a short period of time compared to other applicants I joined this awesome community on March 18th, 2023, Thank you for reading and good Luck to everyone else!

(Disclaimer: LulubearG asked me to post this since they have been having trouble making a munchy mc account, this is not meant to be Neon’s App, it’s lulu’s)

4 Likes

+1 was nice In a discord I’m in and seems to be a mature fit for the position.

Understands a lot about event and has time and energy to manage it and would make woolwars a lot more fun as there’s only Kitpvp event players applying.

1 Like

good luck

1 Like

Hey LuluBearG, thank you for your interest in the event team. Unfortunately at this time, your application has not been accepted. Please keep working on your activity & community interactions. We hope to see you re-apply in the future.

2 Likes