Luke's staff apply

bannerLuke

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I joined Munchymc on 7 December 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have OBS ready to capture and record hackers.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have TeamSpeak 3 and I am online regularly

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: LukeLovesGames

Timezone: GMT +2, The Netherlands

Languages Spoken: I speak Dutch as my native language and, I am also able to speak fluent English.

Server you would like to moderate: I would like moderate Survival.

How active can you be per week?

Weekends 3-4 hours a day

Work days 2-3 hours a day

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined the server on 7th December 2019 and what made me stay was that I was amazed by the wholesome community of Survival.
Everyone is nice and helpful to each other and it instantly just felt like it was just one big family who is ready to help you whenever you need it.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
Yes 2 short mutes on prison and 4 Mutes of around 5 minutes which were back in the start of when I first joined Survival I was starting and was not familiar with the rules of the server
I apologize and i know better now

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No I don’t have Moderating experience yet. But I am a fast learner and I can control situations that normally would go out of hand.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
No even though i do not have any experience with an anticheat I would love to lear more about it

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not reported many players in the past but i have helped staff getting enough evidence
and I report as much as I can. Like in this case a player who griefed and used inappropriate language

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
As a non-staff member have Reported hackers, helped players in need of information about the server like commands, how to start on survival and help with in game problems, I also try to send my ideas for munchy survival server new features and updates.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I am an active player and due to my timezone I am able to play when when other moderators are asleep. I also have a critical overview and am able to use it on situations.
I am also an very enthusiastic person and with that enthusiasm I can make players
feel welcome and want to keep playing on the server.

How do you work in a team?
I love to work in a team
I would like to think that I am a team player when it comes to working within a group
and I often like to share my ideas early on in the conversation as I am a fairly creative person
I am also an enthusiastic person. And like to use my enthusiasm when I work within a team

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
In my opinion xray and Speed hacks are the hardest hacks to detect

Xray: The player could either make it extremely obvious and get caught early or
make it really hard and ignore ores to make it less suspicious

Speed-hack: This hack is hard to detect because the hacker who use it can turn down
the amount of speed which makes it difficult to detect

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you
worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
This is my first staff apply ;3

3 Likes

Hello!

After reading your application, I’ve realized that you would be a great fit for staff on MunchyMC. My only advice is you add more detail. I’m going to have to give your application a +0.75.

I hope you find this reply useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please include your IGN in the title of the staff application, as instructed in the “Applying For Staff” main post. It should be something along the lines of “LukeLovesGame’s Staff Application”.

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

1 Like

Fr? The man said xray and speed…

1 Like

Howdy there @LukeLovesGames. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

2 Likes