Lukasekjjj's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I joined MunchyMC on March 2021
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS to record
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both downloaded and I use them regularly

Application

IGN: lukasekjjj

Timezone: CET (Central European Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Monday - Friday: 7PM - 11PM
Saturady + Sunday: I spend time with my family, however I will be on for about 3 hours each day

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I believe I was muted 3 times for 5 minutes by the bot. I was banned once by ares
One of the mutes were on the event server, the host asked us to spam a certain word (drumroll). I didint realize I could get muted and I said drumroll too quickly.
Other mutes were a mistake when hosting events, instead of spamming /skit apply I spammed t/skit apply.
Ares banned me when I went into survival at /warp event with a speed stick. That was a stupid mistake and I will make sure that it won’t happen again

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I applied for this role last application season. Back then, I didnt know that much about the responsibilities of a JMod and about Munchy overall. To improve, I became more active and I interacted with other players more, I learnt more about hacks and their detection. I will talk later about that. I also became an event member, and became more known by hosting manual events. I made a lot of freinds on Munchy. I also talked to some accepted applicants and I got some usefull advice

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I would say that I am regarded as a very friendly, well known player. Whenever someone asks me to host something and I am able to, I always host it for them. @Ayunu probably knows what I am talking about :slight_smile:. Another thing that helped me become more known was a large woolwars event that I hosted in December. There is another large event coming up very soon on kit which I will be co-hosting but I wont reveal anything esle :eyes:. Since joining Munchy, I always tried my best to have a good relatinship with everyone and I am proud to say that I do not know a single player on Munchy that would dislike me. If you disagree, please let me know in a reply to this post or on discord: Lukas306#9671

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I always looked up to staff members and saw how they help with the server. I always looked up to them. It was my dream to become a staff member since day 1. Now, I have the chance to become one. Motivation to apply was also the amount of bug aubsers and the chat being overly toxic. Sometimes, there is not a staff member online to handle the situation which is not good. Since not a lot of staff members are from my timezone, I believe I would be able to moderate the chat and keep it nice and friendly :slight_smile:. I was also motivated to apply since Munchy helped me SO MUCH last year to stay positive and get thorugh irl things, I would say that helping the server with bans, mutes etc. would be a nice way to say thank you! My final reason is that I like helping people. You probably know, that I äm a moderator on multiple discord servers owned by Munchy players. I enjoy being moderator a lot!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I will give myself a 9 out of 10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I will give myself an 8 out of 10 (if you are interested in why I gave myself those numbers, dm me on discord.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Hacker reports on Munchymc - YouTube
Those are some of my older reports, I got used to messaging a moderator+ when I see players hacking

Thank you so much for reading my staff application!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments please :slight_smile:
Any feedback is accepted!
If you applied too, I wish you good luck! :heart:

24 Likes

Huge +1!

Lukas is by far one of the best candidates for Staff in my opinion.
He already has gotten alot of KitPvP experience from being event and he’s definitely mature enough for the role.

Best of luck Lukas!
4 Likes

+1
Luka is nice, kindhearted, respectful and mature. I feel he we would be a great addition to the team!

Best of luck Luka!

2 Likes

big +1

Lukas is very mature and always try his best to help around
He is very active too and the app has good amount of details!

Good Luck Lukas! :heart:

1 Like

+1
Luka is friendly, mature and has a lot of experience.

Good luck! :D

1 Like

+1

luka is really cool

1 Like

Lukas is very very cool

He is also very mature and active

Good Luck Lukas!

1 Like

big +1

• Very mature
  • So nice and responsible
  • So much love for the community
  • amazing person

you deserve this more than anyone!
good luck lukas

1 Like

+1 Lukas is very mature, and EXTREMELY friendly person.

o.o

:slightly_smiling_face: this emoji gives me creepy vibes

+1 :2

Thank you
@DutchMTC :purple_circle: (purple 4 jmod)
@iNateCo :milk_glass: :baggage_claim: (bagged milk)
@Mddey :smiley: (smile 4 friendly)
@MyBee :honeybee: (bee)
@EvillRat :rat: (rat)
@oTortle :turtle: (turtle)
@Ballski :crayon: (craYON, iYONko)
@Greenite :green_circle: (green because green)
@BradyXD :brain: (BRAin BRAdy)
THANKS EVERYONE :heart:

5 Likes

good luck! <3, +1

1 Like

OMG it’s me lol, npnp dude again gl!

1 Like

+1, Lucas is active, friendly, mature, and has some experience. Good luck!!

1 Like

+1
He is always kind, and active on the munchymc network and is very unproblematic and kind.
He has gotten great experience and never fails to deny any user’s request to host an automated event when possible.
I really think that Lucas would be a great asset to the staff team. Just like he already is to the Event team currently! <3 :smiley:

1 Like

+1 nothing else to say

1 Like

Huge +1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Good Application
  • Mature
1 Like

+1

• Friendly
  • Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

1 Like

Easy +1
Gl luka!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! The feedback you give means a lot to me :heart:
@Simfonija :ghost: (ghost)
@itslemonnn :lemon: (lemon)
@RedShift42 :red_circle: (red)
@Spectro_VI :woolwars: (woolwars)
@_Eriko :sunglasses: (because cool)
@MeerkatMist :raccoon: (close to meerkat)
@Craftifyer :aerial_tramway: (I just found the name aerial tramway cool)

7 Likes