lukasek306

Timezone:
Central European Time
(CET)

How often can you host events?
Monday - Friday: 5:45AM - 6:30AM
Saturday and Sunday: 8PM - 11:45PM
the times are written in the european timezone

What sets you apart from other applicants?
KINDNESS
I am doing my best to be kind to everyone playing on MunchyMC. I have NEVER been mean to any player, and I do not swear in chat. If you think I was mean to you, do not hesitate to contact me on the forums or in discord: (Lukas306#9671) I believe that this is one of the most important personalities that an event memeber needs.

BEING HELPFUL
Many new players come on the server daily, and have various questions such as: What do I use tokens for? Which kits allows you to fly? How do I host events? etc. When I see a question in a chat to which I know the answer, I do my best to answer as soon as possible.

ENTHUSIASM
Many current event members such as Teenyrobot, INateCo, DutchMTC, Pleasework173 know me for repeatedly asking them to host events. Whenever there is a manual event starting and I am currently online, I always join it and i think: It must be awesome to be able to host events. When I saw that the event team applications opened, I couldn’t wait to apply.

KNOWLEDGE
I watched a few event members stream events (and I also spent hours playing in them) so I think that I know how to host a lot of different events. I also know most of the commands that an event member can use.

FRIENDLINESS
I simply love making new friends around the MunchyMC community. I currently have over 30 players in my friends list, and the list keeps growing :smiley:. I know that does not sound like its that much, but I do not beg players to add me as their friend. Every friend I have on the server, I remember my first interaction I had with them.

ACCESSIBILITY
If anyone i trying to reach out to me, (they want to comment on my application, they need help with something, or they just want to have a casual talk) I am very easily reachable. I am trying my best to ba active on variouse platforms: Munchy Teamspeak, I often check discord, I regularly check for messages on the mMunchy website and I am also quite often online in game and read chat carefully.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
If I got accepted, I would try to expand the variety of events by hosting more unusual events that are not being hosted a lot anymore for example: Fish Race, Green Rover, Trade Wars, Lucky TNT, Shoot or Run, etc. (Of course I would clearly explain the rules before the start, I would also not forget to host the classic often hosted events that everyone loves like Waterdrop or Sumo).
Another thing that I would bring to the community is events at various times. Sometimes I come on KitPvP when there are about 30-50 players online and i see no event members online and players complaining about the lack of events. As an event member I would be able to resolve this issue since I live in Europe and the timezones are different here.
One more thing I want to talk about in this section is how I host events. I will not be typing out a list of events or commands that an event member can use since those are already listed in many other staff applications and it also dosen’t show that I can bring something to the event team. Instead, I will explain how I would host an event:

1. Using /bc I broadcast a message in chat about the event I am about to host for example: Hosting Waterdrop for 1D of ELITE! /confirm to join! (I would make the massage colorful for it to be more attractive) Quickly afterwards I would /tpall to the spot of the event
  2. I repeat step 1 a few times, to the last chance to join I add LAST TP
  3. I explain the rules again using the /bc command. Before I start the event I make a quick check of the chat to see if anyone missed the event and they would really like to join.
  4. If there is anyone who missed the event, i /msg -(player name)- do /warp event I wait a few seconds, then I attempt to /tp the player. If he did not do /warp event, I need to continue without him so I do not delay the event for everyone else
  5. I begin the event, if I need to talk in the event, I use /bc
  6. When the event is over, I announce the winner using /bc for example: Congratulations -(player name)- for winning Waterdrop! Everyone in event, please do /warp causal
  7. I check if anyone stayed in the event
  8. I message an SMOD the IGN of the event winner and I include what his/her reward is

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation within the community is positive, I made a lot of friends on the server and I believe I am quite well known among other players. I enjoy interacting with other players and making new friends. I also think that I am quite respected since I help other players a lot. Overall, I think I friendly and helpful person.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
Since my first day on the MunchyMC server, I enjoyed playing in many events and since I am not good at KitPvP, events soon became my favourite thing about the server. It was my dream to be able to host events. I even tried to create my own discord server in which I would host woolwars events, but since I did not plan at all, this idea completely failed. Now that the Event Team applications opened, I saw his as chance to accomplish what I always wanted to do. I also know some of the current Enevt Members and I am sure I would enjoy my time in such a nice community.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
My strength is that I am able to work in a group and communicate well with people
My weakness is that rarely, I am not on the server for about 1-4 days due to family reasons

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@DutchMTC Allowed me to help him with levers on Waterdrop, also hosted events when I asked him a lot
@iNateCo Hosted various events many times when I asked. Allowed me to be a team captain in classic red rover. Also allowed me to join an event when I came a bit late online
@_UwU_teeny_2014 Hosted events many times when I asked
@EggNogg Hosted events when I asked
@Oryeo Hosted events when I asked
@McDonalds Hosted events when I asked

Anything you would like to add:
This is the end of my application, thank you so much for spending time reading through it :heart: . If you have any question regarding my application, feel free to ask me. If you find anything wrong with my application, do not hesitate to comment below. Any criticism is accepted! Thank you again, If you applied as well I wish you good luck! :star:

6 Likes

+1 I see you on often. Every time I’ve seen you talk in chat or talk to me has been pretty good. Nice application in all. Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind review @Oryeo :heart:

1 Like

+1
Although I don’t know you personally it seems like you’re a very nice person! Your application also has a fair amount of detail.

1 Like

Lukaaaaas!!

Lets get to Pros First ;)

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Amazing to Talk to!
  • Tries to help
  • awesome Friend
  • Good Application

Now cons! :(

• Your Activity went down in the past Weeks! a lot actually. Of course we are different time zones but I am mostly on from 10am - 3 - 5am CEST which is almost 1 Day… and you are still rarely on Kit in the past Weeks. Which is sad!

• Your Reputation is not the best since you aren’t that Active!

So work on your Reputation and Activity more!

Good Luck Lukas :heart:

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind feedback @Availia !

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed kind feedback @HenryDaKitPlayer Yes, I know that my activity went down recently. I was away for a few days and yes, I was less active on kitPvP and I spent overall much less time on MunchyMC recently. It is due to family reasons. I am getting back to being more active now. Anyways thank you again for the feedback you are a great friend to me too :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Oh I Hope it was Great! Btw I forgot to give you a rating!

+1 Overall

:heart:

(Hope to you See you on Kit after my 2 Weeks :heart:)

2 Likes

+0.75

• Nice person
  • Mature
  • Seems to know a lot about events!

Good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback @Storzz :smiley:

+1 great member of the community, good application, I think would be a good fit for the role

1 Like

Thank you for the nice feedback @EggNogg :slight_smile:

HUGE +1!

Here’s why I gave u this rating:

• You are never ever toxic.
  • You’re active.
  • You have a great reputation.
  • You have alot of knowledge about events.
  • Has personally asked me multiple times to help with hosting events.
  • Detailed application.
  • You’re mature and take responsibility.

I wish you the best of luck and I really hope to see you on the event team soon!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind feedback @DutchMTC it seriously means a lot to me! :smiley:

2 Likes

Edit: added a little detail to what sets me appart from other applicants
Another edit: I clarified what timezone I live in by adding the abbreviation

Hi Lukasek306!

+1

You are really friendly, and seem to know lots about the event member role! Your application is also really detailed! You are not toxic, and you seem like a genuinely nice person! Good luck Lukasek306!!

-MunchyMuffin

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback @MunchyMuffin :heart:

Just to explain why I am going to be inactive for about 2 more days: Yesterday, I broke my keyboard. I am waiting for a new one. It should arrive in about 2 days :slight_smile: . This is probably my last comment on this application in the reviewing phase, thanks to everyone who commented on this application and gave me helpful advice :heart: it means so much to me!

1 Like

Hey lukasek, your application has been accepted! Please contact me on Discord (crypt#3593) to schedule a time for your interview.

9 Likes

LETS GO LUKASEK WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes