Lukalog's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS and Badlion Replay. I can record at around 150fps.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
lukalog
Timezone:
GMT
Languages Spoken:
English
Server you would like to moderate:
I would like to moderate the Kit-Pvp server
How active can you be per week?
I can play 1-2 hours each day, 2-3 on weekends.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC around late May last year, I was trying to get better at PVP and was scrolling through some of the servers that had Kit-Pvp. When I joined, I was greeted by the nicest community I could have hoped for, and I made some new friends along the way.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I don’t have any punishments on the server.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I have some past experience with moderating servers. I and my friend used to own a Minecraft server, we had a Kit-Pvp, Survival and Prison server. It had on average around 20 players a day. But sadly I had to shut it down due to the mass amount of hackers.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
I don’t have any anti-cheat experience, although I am quick to learn.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
This is from a player on Purgatory, their name is slendarmann.

This is also from a player on Purgatory, their name is Willy_hacker.

Yet again, another player from Purgatory, their name is BlkDiamondz.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have tried to keep the chat as sane as possible and stopped some arguments between the chat. I like to think that I am respected among the community.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
The MunchyMC staff team will benefit from me being there because I am very active, and like to help out in any way I can. I also believe that I am very patient, and I’m not quick to blurt out any comments.
How do you work when in a team?
I work very well in a team, I’m never one to take over and lead whatever it is that we are doing, and I would always look to improve on others ideas if I think that they could be slightly improved. If I ever had a problem I would look to someone with a little more experience than me for guidance.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I think that the hardest hack to detect is Criticals, there are three different types, which I will list here, and there are different ways to detect them.

1. You don’t need to jump and you get criticals anyways. Very easy to detect.
  2. You jump and get criticals but the height of which you jump is less, like half a block. Slightly harder
    to detect.
  3. You jump the full height of a block, and even while you are jumping you get criticals, the hardest type to detect in my opinion.
    If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
    I have never applied for staff on this server, it’s my first application and I hope I do well.
    ;D
    Edit 1: Missed question
    Edit 2: 3 Hacker reports
    Edit 3: More Staff Team benefits

Failed to answer the prerequisite checklist
You must answer yes to all 3 of those in order to be considered
Also lacks detail

Completely missed that, just added it in now ;D
Also, what can I add?

-1 Detail, I’d add more in all sections.

They didn’t ask for a set amount of characters Orips. Just to let you know, putting random information no one asked about is not detail!

+1 lukalog you’re really chill in game

2 Likes

Agreed, but I don’t think it’s enough information for staff view.

Not characters, information.

Hi there @lukalog. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!