LuckyBrick23's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: LuckyBrick23

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Discord username: LuckyBrick23#1890

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Literally just started

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Don’t have any

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built a really cool house on hypixel housing

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have not used any of that

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m great at building inanimate objects, but terrible at building alive things.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? My favorite thing to do in minecraft is build

Hey LuckyBrick23! Our Munchy Build team is an extraordinary group of people and getting in is very selective. You should probably spend time building up a portfolio to demonstrate your skills - it will help you have a strong application.

2 Likes

I recommend adding a portfolio of pictures of builds u made, and also make the application more detailed.

1 Like

Hey!
Looking at your application, I strongly suggest you build up more experience before applying for the build team. As Myanisa explained, Munchy are very selective when it comes to picking out builders. I recommend you look at some of the accepted applications to get an idea of what’s sought after in a builder, and again include a portfolio of the what you are most proud of.

1 Like

Hey @LuckyBrick23, a portfolio is needed when applying for builder rank. Without it, we can not judge your build experience. So please, take some time to work on your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like