yes

Application

IGN:
LucarioDaFurry
Timezone:
BST
Can you use a microphone?
yes
When can you be available to help host events each week?
any day anytime my sleep schedule is flexible i can be on all day so i can co host when ever i am needed
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
i think my reputation in the community is pretty good i do get a long with people in the Munchymc community i am friendly to the players and staff. so i think my reputation is pretty good.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I want to help out content creators host events. i have been taking part in events that BadBoyHalo has done in the past and i want to help out hosting them in that aspect.
i have been taking part in events for a while now so i do have an idea on how the events are hosted. i also hang out in event server pretty much all the time.
Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
i have owned servers in the past using world edit and world guard so i have experience in those plugins.
How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
i do work well in a team because i have done in the past with other servers helping out.
Anything you want to add:
i am autistic and i do stutter so have that in mind.

1 Like

You forgot to answer these…
anyways good luck ig

1 Like

oh… i answered them thanks for noticing :smiley:

1 Like

If I’m going to be completely honest, I’ve never seen you once on the event server. I was a co-host for, I don’t know how many months, maybe even a year; I don’t know if you come now, but I’ve never seen you once on the event server. If you have just joined, someone else who plays the event server actively can comment on that since I don’t play anymore.

2 Likes

-1 not active, since my other comment was deleted :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

ive been on event all the time when im free i hang out on there all the time there is no one on most of the time im on event server

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, I’ve only really seen you a few times. So I can give you that, seeing as you have been there for some events so I don’t doubt you know how SOME of them are run. But at the same time, I can’t speak for anything else since I don’t know you very well. Hanging out on the event server when no one is there is kind of redundant I think? Because there’s really no experience gain or benefit to being afk on event when nothing is happening. I remember you having been media rank at some point, so I do think you probably know streaming etiquette and such, and I believe that you can do good things for the community somewhere. But for the specific role of Co-Host, I’m going to have to say -0.5.

Still, I wish you luck :+1:

3 Likes

i love looking at museum world and just seeing all the old maps and i just love wondering around and stuff i didnt mean anything bad by that comment.

1 Like

If I’m honest, -1

Never see you active on event and you say in your form that you’ve been taking part in events but that’s not really true, I’ve only seen you on very rare occasions. You said you hang out in the event server all the time but that’s again just not really true.

I wish you good luck but you haven’t really been honest in your answers, they just don’t line up with reality and co-hosting would at bare minimum require some kind activity on event so good luck but it’s a -1 from me.

1 Like

i did say i did take part in the past like water drop and other events that are hosted

1 Like

Being active is showing up every Saturday, playing in the events, and being active in chat. Also, being well known in the community.

5 Likes

Hi there Lucario!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like