LucaPlay8 Event Application

IGN and past IGN’s My first and last IGN is LucaPlay8

Timezone: UTC/GMT

How often can you host events: I can host events many times in the day but there is sometimes where I can not be on (Typically Sunday and Wednesday).
Saturday: 11am(usually)Waking Up/12:30am-ish Breakfast/1:30pm Lunch/6:30pm-ish Dinner/8pm/10pm Bed
Monday: School Until 3:45pm(Sometimes even 4:00pm because the bus does not come sometimes)/7pm Dinner/9pm/10pm Bed
Tuesday: School Until 3:45pm(Sometimes even 4:00pm because the bus does not come sometimes)/7pm Dinner/9pm/10pm Bed
Thursday: School Until 3:45pm(Sometimes even 4:00pm because the bus does not come sometimes)/7pm Dinner/9pm/10pm Bed
Friday: School Until 3:45pm(Sometimes even 4:00pm because the bus does not come sometimes)/7pm Dinner/9pm/10pm Bed

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think what sets me apart is that I;m very excited and encouraged to make the application/probable being on Event Team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring fun to the players also to the server and I am very mature and I would bring positivity to the members.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I have never actually got to experience any events since I was on the server so I really can’t answer that question.

Anything else you would like to add: I am 9 and I am very kind-hearted​:smile::smile:

The app is not detailed at all, you could also bold the questions and that would make everything more clear, I’m sorry but I have to go with a -1. Good luck!

Well my friend, it seems that you should actually play in some events before running them :smile_cat: all there is to say.

2 Likes

Sorry, now I have actually experienced an event that a mod did it was on kitpvp and the player you hit at that time you had to stay in combat with them.

Upon request.